Exclusive Trap Bar from Valor Fitness
The Valor Fitness OB-ADJ Adjustable Trap Bar has an exclusive, patented design to help users develop muscular shoulders, back, and legs by ensuring correct lifting form and allowing a midline center of gravity to stay balanced, reducing strain on spine to safely lift heavy weight. The OB-ADJ is the perfect piece of equipment to add variety to any workout regimen and serve as an alternative to traditional shrugs, squats, and deadlifts. Grip width adjusts between 20”, 24.5”, and 28.75” to fit users of different sizes and needs.
OB-ADJ, Adjustable Trap Bar Features & Benefits:
- EXCLUSIVE DESIGN: Exclusive, patented (Pat #10773116) 1” grip handle can be adjusted between 3 different angles, allowing the user to choose which grip width suits them best. Simply squeeze the pin with springs to adjust the position of the handle.
- UNIQUE HANDLE POSITION: Ensures correct lifting form allowing midline center of gravity to stay balanced, reducing strain on spine to safely lift heavy weight. ETCHED SLEEVES- Ensure plates won’t slide during use.
- BUILDS MUSCLE: Shoulder shrugs, squats, and deadlifts are the primary lifting functions adding muscle strength to shoulders, back and legs. The exclusive ability to adjust between grip width allows the user to develop target muscle groups from different angles and enhance strength and muscle building.
- RUBBER STOPPERS: Protects gym floors from damage or scratching. Note: The OB-ADJ is not meant to be dropped. Damage may still occur if not set down properly.
- ADDITIONAL: Bar weighs 51 lb. Assembly required – hex key included for assembly. Total footprint measures 71” x 28” x 7”. Ideal addition to any home or light-commercial gym to meet the needs of multiple users. Max weight load of 500 lb.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)|
|OB-ADJ||Adjustable Trap Bar
The unique, 1” handle with knurling can be adjusted between 3 different angles, allowing the user to choose which grip width and angle works best for them. To adjust the position of the handle, simply squeeze the pin with springs and move it to any of the 3 slot positions. The knurling on the handle ensures users have a strong, firm grip on the bar without excessively tearing into the hands.
The slightly etched sleeves ensure minimal sliding of plates during use. Rubber stoppers have been included in the design to protect gym floors from damage or scratching. Please note the OB-ADJ is not meant to be dropped. Damage may still occur if not set down properly.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
I bought VALOR FITNESS OB-ADJ | ADJUSTABLE TRAP BAR as a gift for my husband. He is wondering how much the bar weighs. Thank you.
The OB-ADJ weighs 52 lb.