You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
Heavy Duty Exercise Bench for Home Gyms
The Valor Fitness DA-7 is a heavy-duty Flat Weight Bench designed for any home or light-commercial gym. Constructed of a 12-gauge, 2” x 2.75” steel frame that ensures stability during exercise, each foot is features a rubber base cap to prevent any movement or slipping while in use while also preventing damage to gym floors.
Features and Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY FRAME: Constructed of a 12-gauge, 2” x 2.75” steel frame that ensures stability to prevent shifting during exercise. Each foot is encased in a rubber base cap to prevent any movement or slipping while in use and to prevent floor damage.
- HIGH DENSITY PAD: High-density, dual layered pad measuring 44” x 10” x 3” designed for optimal comfort while under intense stress during exercises such as bench press, chest flies, and many others.
- CONTINUOUS DESIGN: Designed with a continuous frame to add stability and increased allowance on maximum weight load of 500 lb, including the users weight and preventing tipping or swaying during exercise.
- EXTENDED PAD SUPPORT: Steel L-bracket is incorporated in the frame just below the pad on both ends of the bench for added reinforcement to prevent collapsing or bending.
- ADDITIONAL: Measures 45.5” x 22.5” x 16.5” and weighs 30 lb so users can easily pick up and move to their preferred place and position in any home or light-commercial gym. Can be slid between the frame of a rack, if required.
DA-7, Flat Bench: Product Video
Despite its simple design, the DA-7 is extremely versatile and allows a wide range of exercises to be performed in just one location, including dumbbell bench press, chest flies, tricep kickbacks, one-arm dumbbell rows, and even abdominal exercises and many others.
Measuring 45.5” x 22.5” x 16.5”, and weighing just 30 lb, users can even slide this bench between the frame of a rack to perform bench presses with a barbell, further adding to its versatility. Designed with a continuous frame to add stability, users can be confident in the DA-7’s strength as it can hold up to 500 lb including their weight.
The steel L-bracket is incorporated in the frame just below the pad on both ends of the bench for added reinforcement to prevent collapsing or bending during intense workouts. The high-density pad measuring 44” x 10” x 3” is also designed for optimal comfort during exercise.
The Valor Fitness DA-7 Flat Bench is the standard, heavy-duty bench that is an essential addition to any home or light-commercial gym!
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.