Heavy Duty Exercise Bench for Home Gyms
The Valor Fitness DA-7 is a heavy-duty Flat Weight Bench designed for any home or light-commercial gym. Constructed of a 12-gauge, 2” x 2.75” steel frame that ensures stability during exercise, each foot is features a rubber base cap to prevent any movement or slipping while in use while also preventing damage to gym floors.
DA-7 Flat Bench Features & Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY FRAME: Constructed of a 12-gauge, 2” x 2.75” steel frame that ensures stability to prevent shifting during exercise. Each foot is encased in a rubber base cap to prevent any movement or slipping while in use and to prevent floor damage.
- HIGH DENSITY PAD: High-density, dual layered pad measuring 44” x 10” x 3” designed for optimal comfort while under intense stress during exercises such as bench press, chest flies, and many others.
- CONTINUOUS DESIGN: Designed with a continuous frame to add stability and increased allowance on maximum weight load of 500 lb, including the users weight and preventing tipping or swaying during exercise.
- EXTENDED PAD SUPPORT: Steel L-bracket is incorporated in the frame just below the pad on both ends of the bench for added reinforcement to prevent collapsing or bending.
- ADDITIONAL: Measures 45.5” x 22.5” x 16.5” and weighs 30 lb so users can easily pick up and move to their preferred place and position in any home or light-commercial gym. Can be slid between the frame of a rack, if required.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
Despite its simple design, the DA-7 is extremely versatile and allows a wide range of exercises to be performed in just one location, including dumbbell bench press, chest flies, tricep kickbacks, one-arm dumbbell rows, and even abdominal exercises and many others.
Measuring 45.5” x 22.5” x 16.5”, and weighing just 30 lb, users can even slide this bench between the frame of a rack to perform bench presses with a barbell, further adding to its versatility. Designed with a continuous frame to add stability, users can be confident in the DA-7’s strength as it can hold up to 500 lb including their weight.
The steel L-bracket is incorporated in the frame just below the pad on both ends of the bench for added reinforcement to prevent collapsing or bending during intense workouts. The high-density pad measuring 44” x 10” x 3” is also designed for optimal comfort during exercise.
The Valor Fitness DA-7 Flat Bench is the standard, heavy-duty bench that is an essential addition to any home or light-commercial gym!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.