You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
Decline/Flat Exercise Bench for Home Gyms
The Valor Fitness DF-2, Decline and Flat Gym Bench is the best in its class when it comes to a decline bench and AB crunch board. Most steep declines put unwanted pressure on the lower back, but the DF-2 bench gives your back the support it needs. The extra pad behind the calves, along with the ankle rollers for shin supports, distribute the pressure away from your knees and back.
Features and Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY: Constructed of heavy-duty, solid Steel for strength and stability throughout the frame. Steel frame measures 2” x 2”.
- HIGH-DENSITY PADDING: Dual-layered, 2” thick, Vinyl padding can withstand intense stress during workouts. Back pad measures 47.5” long and tapers from 13.75” to 9.75” allowing shoulder blades to be free from obstruction during bench presses.
- ADJUSTABLE: The DF-2 Bench adjusts in 5 different positions to fit your exercise needs. Includes a flat position that measures 18.5” from the top of the pad off the ground.
- LEG SUPPORT PADS: Protects the back of the legs while laying back in a decline position.
- ANKLE ROLLERS: Measures 7” on each side to protect the shins and hold the body securely in place with performing decline exercises and ab crunches.
- ADDITIONAL: Meant for home and light-commercial gym use. Max weight load of 600 lb.
Develop the strong core that you deserve when doing decline sit-ups on this bench. It is ideal for home and light-commercial gyms.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does the pads you tuck your feet under adjust down for people with longer legs ? I think the DF1 does'nt adjust like that.
Yes - the leg roller/pad can be adjusted in length in case you have longer legs.
Is this comfortable when used for decline bench press (or can you speak to the level of comfort when compared to a fixed / non-adjustable decline bench)?
Thanks for your question! Although the level of comfort can be subjective depending on the user, there is dual-layered, 2 in. thick, vinyl padding. Back pad measures 47.5 in. long and tapers from 13.75 in. to 9.75 in. allowing shoulder blades to be free from obstruction during bench presses.
This is definitely built for decline bench presses!
What is the weight load of this flat/decline bench?
Thanks for your question! The max weight load is 600lbs.
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.