Decline/Flat Exercise Bench for Home Gyms
The Valor Fitness DF-2, Decline and Flat Gym Bench is the best in its class when it comes to a decline bench and AB crunch board. Most steep declines put unwanted pressure on the lower back, but the DF-2 bench gives your back the support it needs. The extra pad behind the calves, along with the ankle rollers for shin supports, distribute the pressure away from your knees and back.
Develop the strong core that you deserve when doing decline sit-ups on this bench. It is ideal for home and light-commercial gyms.
Features and Benefits:
HEAVY DUTY: Constructed of heavy-duty, solid Steel for strength and stability throughout the frame. Steel frame measures 2” x 2”.
HIGH-DENSITY PADDING: Dual-layered, 2” thick, Vinyl padding can withstand intense stress during workouts. Back pad measures 47.5” long and tapers from 13.75” to 9.75” allowing shoulder blades to be free from obstruction during bench presses.
ADJUSTABLE: The DF-2 Bench adjusts in 5 different positions to fit your exercise needs. Includes a flat position that measures 18.5” from the top of the pad off the ground.
LEG SUPPORT PADS: Protects the back of the legs while laying back in a decline position.
ANKLE ROLLERS: Measures 7” on each side to protect the shins and hold the body securely in place with performing decline exercises and ab crunches.
ADDITIONAL: Meant for home and light-commercial gym use. Max weight load of 600 lb.
Constructed of heavy-duty, solid steel for strength and stability throughout the frame. Steel frame measures 2 in. X 2 in. And dual-layered, 2 in. thick, Vinyl padding to withstand intense stress during workouts. The back-pad measures 47.5 in. long and tapers from 13.75 in. to 9.75 in.
Additionally, the DF-2 Bench adjusts in 5 different positions to fit your exercise needs. Including a flat position that measures 18.5 in. from the top of the pad off the ground.
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)
Before-Your-Order-Ships Cancellation: Please contact us as soon as possible to cancel any orders. If it has not left the shipping facility, we will cancel the order and issue the refund in full.
Once-Your-Order-Has-Shipped Cancellation: If the product is in route to your shipping address, we are unable to guarantee any cancellation. However, we will do everything we can to discontinue the delivery. If we are successful in having the shipment halted and returned to us we will issue a refund minus the cost of shipping.
After Delivery Return:
If the package has been delivered and you would like to return it, it can be done in one of two ways:
- Simply ship it back to us any way you would like. The refund will be issued minus the original shipping fees as long as the product is in the original packaging and without damages.
- We can email a shipping label to you and schedule a pickup. Once the item has been received, the refund will be issued minus the original and return shipping and/or pickup fees as long as the product is in the original packaging and without damages.
We reserve the right to change the return policy at any time, and the return policy is based on a case by case basis depending on the situation & product.
Customer Responsibility – Customer(s) are responsible for all return freight and possible packaging costs, if:
- Customer cancelled order after unit has shipped from Valor Fitness.
- If packaging is damaged, accept the package and contact Valor Fitness warranty department if replacement parts or missing parts are needed. If customer refuses package without opening, please contact Valor Fitness to inform them of the damaged packaging and assist in further assistance to complete customer order fulfillment.
- If customer cannot be reached or does not contact the shipping company back within 3 attempts of initial contact. At which point Valor Fitness will determine the unit undeliverable.
- Buyer’s Remorse - Authorization to return the unit must be made within 30 days from receipt of product.
- Valor’s obligation under product warranty is limited to repairing or replacing listed in the guidelines above.
Item may be subject to a re-packaging fee. All original packaging must accompany the returned product. If you return an item due to size limitations, you are still responsible for freight costs both ways and a restocking fee may also apply. The customer will be responsible for getting product beyond the threshold/door.
Valor Fitness Responsibility – Valor Fitness will assume all shipping charges, IF:
- Unit is non-repairable as determined by Valor Fitness Customer Service Department.
- Customer received unit other than what he/she ordered.