Decline/Flat Exercise Bench for Home Gyms
The Valor Fitness DF-2 Decline and Flat Gym Bench is the best in its class when it comes to a decline bench and AB crunch board. Most steep declines put unwanted pressure on the lower back, but the DF-2 bench gives your back the support it needs. The extra pad behind the calves, along with the ankle rollers for shin supports, distribute the pressure away from your knees and back.
DF-2 Decline and Flat Bench Features & Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY: Constructed of heavy-duty, solid Steel for strength and stability throughout the frame. Steel frame measures 2” x 2”.
- HIGH-DENSITY PADDING: Dual-layered, 2” thick, Vinyl padding can withstand intense stress during workouts. Back pad measures 47.5” long and tapers from 13.75” to 9.75” allowing shoulder blades to be free from obstruction during bench presses.
- ADJUSTABLE: The DF-2 Bench adjusts in 5 different positions to fit your exercise needs. Includes a flat position that measures 18.5” from the top of the pad off the ground.
- LEG SUPPORT PADS: Protects the back of the legs while laying back in a decline position.
- ANKLE ROLLERS: Measures 7” on each side to protect the shins and hold the body securely in place with performing decline exercises and ab crunches.
- ADDITIONAL: Meant for home and light-commercial gym use. Max weight load of 600 lb.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
Constructed of heavy-duty, solid Steel for strength and stability throughout the frame. Steel frame measures 2 in. X 2 in. And dual-layered, 2 in. thick, Vinyl padding to withstand intense stress during workouts. The back-pad measures 47.5 in. long and tapers from 13.75 in. to 9.75 in.
Additionally, the DF-2 Bench adjusts in 5 different positions to fit your exercise needs. Including a flat position that measures 18.5 in. from the top of the pad off the ground.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Does the pads you tuck your feet under adjust down for people with longer legs ? I think the DF1 does'nt adjust like that.
Yes - the leg roller/pad can be adjusted in length in case you have longer legs.
Is this comfortable when used for decline bench press (or can you speak to the level of comfort when compared to a fixed / non-adjustable decline bench)?
Thanks for your question! Although the level of comfort can be subjective depending on the user, there is dual-layered, 2 in. thick, vinyl padding. Back pad measures 47.5 in. long and tapers from 13.75 in. to 9.75 in. allowing shoulder blades to be free from obstruction during bench presses.
This is definitely built for decline bench presses!
What is the weight load of this flat/decline bench?
Thanks for your question! The max weight load is 600lbs.