Heavy Duty Cable Crossover Machine for Home Gyms
The Valor Fitness BD-61 Cable Crossover Machine is a heavy-duty machine that provides the opportunity to incorporate strength training with the use of a cable system into a home or light-commercial setting. Constructed of high-quality steel for strength and durability, this unit has 2 dual cable pulley systems and 16 adjustable positions per side that allows a variety of cable exercises.
BD-61 Cable Crossover Machine Features & Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY CABLE MACHINE: The BD-61 is constructed of high-quality steel for a strong and durable unit in your home gym! The rubber base caps that encase each foot provide further safety, stability, and protection to your gym floor. You also have the option to mount this Cable Crossover Machine to the ground for further stability (hardware included).
- ADJUSTABLE: Features 16 adjustable positions and a cable pulley system that works with you as you step out for more stretch and a more intense workout! The 2 single strap handles are adjustable and attach to the pulley system.
DOUBLE BAR TRACK: Our Cable Crossover Machine features a double bar track that creates more stability and a smoother movement when using either standard 1" plates or 2" Olympic weight plates. The BD-61 also features a high pulley and a low pulley, as well as plate storage pegs for a clean and organized home gym! 1:1 cable ratio.
- VERSATILE FUNCTIONAL TRAINER: A fully functional cable machine for your home gym! This unit features a lat pull down bar, as well as a curl/row bar, 2 single strap handles and a pull up station! Common exercises include the cable crossover for a chest workout, in addition to cable curls, upright row or low row, and pull ups or chin ups for a total body workout!
- ADDITIONAL: Max weight load of 200 lb. Includes 4 plastic Olympic adapter sleeves to convert the standard 1" pegs to 2" Olympic pegs. An essential addition to any light-commercial or home gym. Warranty, 3-year frame, 2-year cable. Arrives in 3 separate boxes.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
|BD-61||Cable Crossover station (box 1)||62||80||7||7||50x56x81|
|Cable Crossover station (box 2)||72||43||16||9||50x56x81|
|Cable Crossover station (box 3)||40||28||10||8||50x56x81|
The double bar track provides stability and allows the plate loaded carriage system (compatible with either Olympic or standard plates) to glide smoothly along the tracks, supplying the perfect amount of resistance. Rubber base end caps encase each foot to ensure safety, stability, and floor protection while you have the option to bolt the unit to the ground for even further stability, hardware included. The BD-61 features a high pulley, a low pulley, and a multi-grip pull up station to make this an incredibly versatile machine.
Purchase includes a lat bar, row bar, and 2 adjustable single strap handles that attach to the pulley system. 2 plate storage pegs allow for a clean, organized home gym and can also provide further stability of the unit. With a max weight load of 250 lb and a 1:1 cable ratio, the Valor Fitness BD-61 Cable Crossover Machine is an essential addition to your home or commercial gym.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What attachments come with the BD-61?
The BD-61 includes the 2 strap handles, the short curl bar, and the lat pulldown bar.
Is this machine good or capable for doing chest flies?
Thanks for your question! The BD-61 is great for several exercises, including chest flies.
Is the pulley weight to resistance ratio 1/1? Can you do a seated chest press by attaching a bar?
Thanks for your question! Please see below for ratios:
• Top Lat Bar: 28lbs of force to lift 20lbs – (1.4 to 1)
• Crossover Pull: 15lbs of force to lift 20lbs – (.75 to 1)
• Lower Lat Bar: 31lbs of force to lift 20lbs – (1.55 to 1)
For exercises, we have had several customers do seated presses, bench presses, and more! You can read more reviews on our Amazon listing. Hope this helps!
How heavy is it and how many box’s will be delivered
Thanks for your question! The BD-61 ships in 3 separate boxes: Box 1 measures 80" x 7" x 7" and weighs 62 lb, Box 2 measures 43" x 16" x 9" and weighs 72 lb, and Box 3 measures 28" x 10" x 8" and weighs 40 lb.
What is the footprint of the machine
Thanks for your question! The BD-61 is 56" wide and 52" deep.
How tall is the BD61? Looking to put in basement
Thanks for your question! The BD-61 measures 80" in height.
Hi does it come with any type of weights
Thanks for your question! All weights are sold seperately - we expect to get more in stock in late September/October!
Is there a leg restraint attachment for use with the lat pull down feature?
Thanks for your question! At this time, the BD-61 does not come with a leg restraint attachment.
Does this have a leg press option?
Thanks for your question! With the proper ankle straps, you can do kickbacks, as well as hip ab/adduction.
We do have a vertical leg machine located here.