The Valor Fitness LC-53 Steel Weightlifting Chains are an ideal addition to any light-commercial, box gym, or sports performance facility geared towards powerlifting or strength training.
LC-53 Steel Weightlifting Chains Features & Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY CHAINS: Includes a pair of 69" long solid steel chains. Each durable chain link will withstand punishment and constant contact with your gym floor during squats, deadlifts, and a bench press workout!
- UNIQUE STRENGTH TRAINING: Chains increase concentric resistance of dynamic movements such as squats, bench press, and deadlifts when lifted off the floor and decrease resistance when lowered. Chains increase the time under tension and workout intensity.
- SECURE: Features 2.5" barbell collars constructed from 12-gauge solid steel, designed to securely grip your barbell and hold weights and workout chains in place to prevent shifting during your workout. Simply twist pin to tighten collar.
- CHAIN LOCKING PINS: Solid steel chain pin runs through bottom of collar and easily removed to add weight lifting chains or remove chains to use as individual collar.
- VERSATILE: Chains can also be used for dips and pushups to increase body weight strength.
- ADDITIONAL: Chains sold as a pair with a combined weight of 50 lb. Includes collars and screw pins. Meant for light-commercial and box gym use, as well as at sports performance facilities. Ideal for power lifting, weight lifting, and strength training.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)|
Weightlifting with chains has become increasingly popular, as the chains prolong the time under tension of an exercise and simply increase the intensity of workouts. The chains increase concentric resistance of dynamic lifts such as squats, bench press, and deadlifts when they are lifted from the floor and decrease the resistance when lowered.
Each chain weighs 26.5 lb (collar included) for a combined weight of 53 lb. Add the Valor Fitness LC-53 Steel Weightlifting Chains to your gym to take workouts to the next level!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.