You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
Weightlifting Chains to Max Your Gains
Weightlifting with chains has become increasingly popular, as the chains prolong the time under tension of an exercise and simply increase the intensity of workouts. The chains increase concentric resistance of dynamic lifts such as squats, bench press, and deadlifts when they are lifted from the floor and decrease the resistance when lowered.
Features and Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY CHAINS: Includes a pair of 69" long solid steel chains. Each durable chain link will withstand punishment and constant contact with your gym floor during squats, deadlifts, and a bench press workout!
- UNIQUE STRENGTH TRAINING: Chains increase concentric resistance of dynamic movements such as squats, bench press, and deadlifts when lifted off the floor and decrease resistance when lowered. Chains increase the time under tension and workout intensity.
- SECURE: Features 2.5" barbell collars constructed from 12-gauge solid steel, designed to securely grip your barbell and hold weights and workout chains in place to prevent shifting during your workout. Simply twist pin to tighten collar.
- CHAIN LOCKING PINS: Solid steel chain pin runs through bottom of collar and easily removed to add weight lifting chains or remove chains to use as individual collar.
- VERSATILE: Chains can also be used for dips and pushups to increase body weight strength.
- ADDITIONAL: Chains sold as a pair with a combined weight of 50 lb. Includes collars and screw pins. Meant for light-commercial and box gym use, as well as at sports performance facilities. Ideal for power lifting, weight lifting, and strength training.
Steel Weightlifting Chains: Product Video
Each chain weighs 26.5 lb (collar included) for a combined weight of 53 lb. Add the Valor Fitness LC-53 Steel Weightlifting Chains to your gym to take workouts to the next level!
Add some heavy-duty steel chains to put your gym amongst the elite! These weightlifting chains increase time under tension and intensity! The Valor Fitness LC-53 Steel Weightlifting Chains are an ideal addition to any light-commercial, box gym, or sports performance facility geared towards powerlifting or strength training.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)|
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
If you are not pleased with your purchase from Valor Fitness, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. All returns must be in the same condition that you received them and must be in the original packaging. Apparel items are not accepted for return. Returned items will be evaluated upon arrival and may be subject to a restocking fee based on the condition of the item/packaging.
All refunds are processed to the card used to make the purchase and may take up to 3-5 days from when the return is accepted.
CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL RETURN SHIPPING CHARGES UNLESS:
- Unit is non-repairable as determined by Valor Fitness Customer Service Department.
- Customer received unit other than what he/she ordered.
We reserve the right to change the return policy at any time, and the return policy is based on a case-by-case basis depending on the situation & product.