You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
Kilogram Change Plates for Incremental Weight Increases
The Valor Fitness BPKG-CP Change Plates are a unique set of change plates with a poly urethane base material to create a stronger, more durable change plate that can withstand pressure when your barbell is dropped. This base ensures both the change plates and your barbell will not be damaged when dropped - this is often an issue when it comes to cast iron or steel change plates.
Features and Benefits:
- WHY DO YOU NEED CHANGE PLATES?: Change plates allow for incremental weight increases in your Olympic weight lifting training - they allow you to constantly set new PR's/personal bests, assist you in progressive overload training, or simply help you make a small jump in weight increases!
- HEAVY DUTY CONSTRUCTION: These unique change plates are constructed with a poly urethane base material to create a stronger, non-brittle, durable change plate that can withstand the pressure of being dropped. The poly urethane base ensures both the plates and your barbell will not be damaged when dropped, a common issue with many cast iron or steel change plates/fractional plates.
- MEETS IWF STANDARDS: All Valor Fitness Change Plates meet the International Weightlifting Federation (IWF) regulations for use in weightlifting competitions. Our change plates have been involved in numerous Olympic Weight Lifting competitions throughout the state of Florida! These weights have been able to withstand constant use in intense lifting environments, so they won't fail you!
- COLOR CODED: Color coded change plates allow for quick and easy identification during your workout and between sets.
- VERSATILE: Meant for use with standard Olympic Sized Barbells. Allows the user to slowly add increments of weight to reach personal best limits and prepare for competition.
- ADDITIONAL: All change plates are sold as a set of 4. Meant for box, garage, and commercial use with proven performance in countless Olympic Weightlifting competitions!
Change plates are designed with the intention of athletes being able to add every fraction of a kilogram, as each one counts when aiming for a new PR/personal best, during progressive overload training, or simply when you need to make only a small jump in weight!
All change plate sets are sold as a set of 4, and are available in 0.5 kg, 1.0 kg, 1.5 kg, 2.0 kg, 2.5 kg, and 5.0 kg.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)|
|BPKG-0.5||Polyurethane 0.5KG Change Plate (4)||5||6||6||2|
|BPKG-1.0||Polyurethane 1.0KG Change Plate (4)||9||6||6||2|
|BPKG-1.5||Polyurethane 1.5KG Change Plate (4)||14||8||8||4|
|BPKG-2.0||Polyurethane 2.0KG Change Plate (4)||18||9||9||4|
|BPKG-2.5||Polyurethane 2.5KG Change Plate (4)||23||9||9||4|
|BPKG-5.0||Polyurethane 5.0KG Change Plate (4)||45||11||11||5|
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I ordered the BD-7 for my grandson (16). Which plates would you recommend. He is just going to be beginning. When are the plates coming back in stock?
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.