If you're looking for a new way to strengthen your core, enhance your balance, and improve overall performance in your training, then the Valor Fitness PR-LT Parallette Bars may be exactly what the doctor ordered!
PR-LT Gymnastic Parallette Bars Features:
- HEAVY DUTY PARALLETTES: Our high-quality parallette bars are built with solid steel with flat rectangular tubed base for a strong, stable base to ensure you can train and perform more efficiently! The black powder coated finish enhances your grip and durability of the handles.
- VERSATILE TRAINING BARS: Parallette bars are similar to parallel bars in gymnastics, but they can also benefit those outside of gymnastics! These unique pieces of strength training equipment can work similar to pushup bars or dip bars, while helping you with more advanced workouts like tuck holds, L-sits, planches, jump/shoot throughs, and handstand push ups!
- TOTAL BODY WORKOUT: Endless dynamic calisthenics and bodyweight workouts! Use the versatile PR-LT Parallette Bars to strengthen your hand grip, forearms, core, and even your legs! Training with bars will also improve your overall body control and coordination by allowing you to focus on holding positions and measured movements - this will directly translate to and improve performance in other aspects of your training.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE: Bring these space-sufficient handles to the gym or use them in the comfort of your own home gym! Each of these parallette bars (2) measures 23" x 14" x 12.25" (bottom of the bars measures 10.75" off the ground), with a combined weight of 14 lb.
- ADDITIONAL: Sold as a pair. Perfect tools for athletes of all levels to improve performance in cross training, gymnastics, calisthenics, and many other workouts and exercises! Meant for home gym, light-commercial gym, and box gym use. Max weight load of 300 lb.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
Our heavy-duty parallette bars can be used in any box, light-commercial, or home gym to strengthen your hand grip, forearms, core, as well as your legs while improving your overall body control and coordination
With these unique pieces of strength training equipment, you are forced to focus more on holding positions for a period of time as well as measured movements to directly help you perform better in your training program. Whether it be cross training, weight lifting, calisthenics, or any other kinds of workouts, the PR-LT Parallette Bars are sure to build a strong foundation towards a healthy and active lifestyle!
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.