The Best Booty Bands, Resistance Bands For Your Glutes
Get toned and mobile with the Valor Fitness HB-3 Hip Bands! Work your glutes, quads, hamstrings, and more with these easy-to-wear, durable yet extremely comfortable bands.
Hip Bands Features & Benefits:
- NO ROLL, NO SLIP: The Valor Fitness Cloth Resistance Bands will never roll or slip. No more elastic pulling on your skin or rising up on your legs. These bands are made of high quality fabric with 2 non-slips rubber strips on the inside for extra security.
- GET TONED, INCREASE FLEXIBILITY & MORE: Boost your leg and glute exercises by adding the Valor Fitness Hip Bands to your training. Increasing resistance to your bodyweight squats & lunges will increase the value and intensity brought by the actual exercise. Good for home workouts, corrective exercises, correcting muscle imbalances, and abduction from the hips.
- 3 SIZES TO ACCOMMODATE ALL RESISTANCE LEVELS: The 3 sizes of these leg bands allows for all resistance levels needed to work the hips and glutes. Use lower resistance for abduction for the IT and TFL (hip) muscles or use higher resistance to add resistance to squats to improve glute medius and maximus activation.
- USE ANYWHERE: These leg resistance bands come with the Valor Fitness Hip Band Bag. Take them anywhere. Easily portable. Throw all 3 bands in the bag and take them wherever you choose to workout.
- ALL STAGES OF FITNESS JOURNEYS: These booty bands are great for all levels of fitness, they are safe, easy to use and versatile. This is a thigh resistance band women and men will love.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)|
|HB-3||3 Set Hip Band||1||5||5||5|
Featuring 3 different sizes, use for squats, lunges, glute bridges, and many other movements as well as your warm up routine.
Leave them at home, take with you to the office, or bring them outside for a park workout! The HB-3 Hip Bands come with a travel bag to bring them wherever you get a sweat on.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.