You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
Straight Chin Up Bar for Home Gyms
The Valor Fitness CHN-3, Wall Mounted Straight Pull Up/Chin Up Bar is ideal for saving space and can be lined up side-by-side for group fitness and other fitness needs. Constructed from heavy-duty solid steel for strength and stability to hold up under repeated use. Support beam included in the design to allow the bar to hold a max weight capacity of 400 lb! The bar mounts to the wall with three bolts of each side. Please note that the CHN-3 must be mounted correctly to cement or studs to hold the max weight capacity safely.
Features and Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY: This durable straight/horizontal pullup bar is constructed from solid steel for strength and stability to hold up under repeated use. The strong support beam allows the bar to hold a max weight of 400 lb of your body weight!
- WALL MOUNTED PULLUP BAR: The pullup bar mounts to the wall with three bolts on each side. Please note that the CHN-3 Straight Pullup Bar must be mounted correctly to a cement wall or studs to safely hold the max weight capacity.
- 2 PULL-UP BAR POSITIONS: Pull-up bar can be placed in 2 positions, allowing you to install the bar at the perfect pull-up bar position for you! The farthest pull-up bar slot from the wall will give you more working space for pull-up bar workouts.
- VERSATILE: Straight chin up bar is designed to provide enough space for users to perform traditional pull ups, chin ups, and more advanced exercises such as kipping pull ups, butterfly pull ups, and knee/leg raises for the ultimate workout!
- ADDITIONAL: Pullup bar grip measures 28mm in diameter. Entire frame of the pullup bar/chin up bar measures 32" x 48" x 23.25". Mounting hardware/screws included.
Dual bar positions allow the user to install the bar at the perfect position for them. Farthest position from the wall provides additional working space for movements and exercises that require more clearance, such as kipping pull ups or butterfly pull ups. Designed to provide enough space for users to perform kipping, butterflies, traditional pull ups, chin ups, knees lifts, twists, and more. Measures 32” x 48” x 23.25”.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
|CHN-3||Straight bar chin up wall mount||18||43||25||5||32x48x23.25|
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hi! How far are the two bar positions from the wall?
Thanks for your question! They are 21.5" and 29.5".
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
*Returns must be sent back with-in 14 days of when the labels were provided. Returns sent back outside this window will automatically be subjected to a 25% restocking fee which will be deducted from the refund.*
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.
Is the item you are looking at out of stock? Sign up to be notified when it is available for purchase![nerdy-form:16219]