You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
Ab Sling Straps for Hanging Ab Exercises
The Valor Fitness ABS-7 Ab Slings are an essential fitness tool for targeting your abdominal/core muscles. Designed with comfort in mind and constructed with reinforced padded nylon, the ABS-7 Ab Slings serves as a unique alternative to common abdominal exercise equipment, such as an ab crunch machine or sit up pad, that you simply loop around a pull up bar or rack.
Specially designed for working out your core and lower back, the ab slings provide a full range of motion for your abs. Made of strong materials to hold up to 500 lbs, these ab sling straps are both easy to use and compact. They attach to most locations using our quick-snap carabiner clip that attaches to the steel triangular buckle.
The best way to use the ab slings is to ensure your body can hang freely without your feet touching the floor so all weight is being supported by the slings, allowing you to perform leg or knee raises, and several other core blasting and 6-pack building exercises.
Features and Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY: Constructed with reinforced padded nylon. Trimmed with double stitch piping and capped off with sold Steel hardware for added strength.
- STRENGTH TRAINER: Targets abdominals and lower back muscles through a variety of leg raise exercises. Best results if you can freely dangle your body so all weight is being supported by the slings.
- COMFORTABLE: Designed with comfort in mind the 7.5 in. loop support disperses pressure around the arm while hanging in place. The 15.5 in. length allows plenty of room for one’s head to stay clear of where it is attached. Sweat resistant foam cushion.
- EASY TO USE: Attaches to most locations using by hooking quick snap Carabiner to Steel triangle buckle. Simply attach slings to desired location, slide arms in, bring hands around and grab the straps leading up to the Carabiner hook. Raise knees, repeat.
- ADDITIONAL: 500 lb max load. Sold as a pair. Warranty, 1-year.
ABS-7 Ab Slings: Product Video
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
|ABS-7||ABS-7 Ab Sling||5||13||8||4||7.5x22|
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
CAN THE BD 58 WORK WITH THE AB SLINGS
The BD-58 can accomadate the ab slings and are best used in attached to the pulll up bar.
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
*Returns must be sent back with-in 14 days of when the labels were provided. Returns sent back outside this window will automatically be subjected to a 25% restocking fee which will be deducted from the refund.*
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.
Is the item you are looking at out of stock? Sign up to be notified when it is available for purchase![nerdy-form:16219]