The Valor Fitness BD-11L Lat Pull Attachment transforms your BD-11 Hard Power Rack into a complete home gym. Constructed of a 2” x 2” sturdy steel frame that easily attaches to the 2.5” x 2.5” frame of the BD-11, this heavy-duty Lat Pull Attachment includes a 39” lat pull bar and an 18.5” curl/row bar to add versatility to your power rack and increase exercise options to rows, bicep curls, lat pull downs, tricep extensions, and more.
- HEAVY DUTY- Constructed of 2.5” x 2.5” sturdy steel frame for strength and durability. Includes a rubber base end cap that encases foot to add safety, stability, and floor protection.
- VERSATILE- Includes a 39” lat pull bar and an 18.5” curl/row bar to increase exercise options for the BD-11 Hard Power Rack such as rows, bicep curls, lat pull downs, and more.
- ADJUSTABLE- Accessory chain provided allows multiple starting positions, maximizing range of motion while lap bar secures the user.
- SMOOTH MOVEMENT- Adding Olympic or standard plates on each 8.5” carriage allows smooth up and down movement on chrome plated shaft. NOTE: This is a Lat Pull Attachment for the BD-11, and not the actual BD-11 Power Rack.
- ADDITIONAL- Transforms BD-11 into a complete home gym. Max weight load of 250 lb. For longer wear and tear, gently return the carriage to the starting position. All Valor Fitness attachments and accessories are meant to fit Valor Fitness products only.
The accessory chain allows multiple starting positions and maximizes range of motion while the lap bar secures the user for a safe and efficient workout. The 8.5” plate carriages are compatible with either Olympic or standard plates and allows a smooth up and down movement on the chrome plated shaft. The BD-11L has a maximum weight load of 250 lb and is only meant to fit the Valor Fitness BD-11 Hard Power Rack. For longer wear and tear, be sure to gently return the carriage to the starting position.
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)
||Lat Pull Attachment for BD-11
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.