You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
Adjustable Speed Rope
Whether you need a tool for your next WOD, training for boxing, or you just need to get your heart rate up with some rope skipping, you need a speed rope made just for you! The Valor Fitness Adjustable Speed Ropes feature a 12ft cable that can seamlessly be adjusted to fit your needs based on your height and skill level. Our speed ropes, available with a red or black rubber coated cable, are much smoother than your average jump rope.
Features and Benefits:
- IMPROVE DOUBLE UNDER PERFORMANCE: This speed cable rope was specifically designed to help you learn double-unders more efficiently! Our adjustable jump rope features swivel bearings for smooth speed and quick rotations so you can enhance jumping coordination, burn more calories, and improve cardiovascular health, breathing, and ankle/calf strength.
- KNURLED HANDLE FOR SECURE GRIP: Keep hold of your speed rope for an efficient cardio workout! The knurl textured grip on the durable metal handle ensures that your rope won't slip from your hand during an intense WOD when every second counts!
- ADJUSTABLE CABLE JUMP ROPE: This premium speed rope features a 12ft cable that can seamlessly be adjusted to fit your needs! Whether you're performing singles or double-unders, you need the best speed rope that is made just for you - all you need is a pair of wire cutters.
- DURABLE CABLE: Featuring a rubber coated cable! The red rubber coating protects the wire from wear and tear, elongating the lifespan of your jump rope so you can continue to work on your coordination, cardio, and endurance over time. The 2.5mm cable thickness further enhances the spin speed, so you can cycle through repetitions at a faster rate!
- A CONDITIONING TOOL FOR ALL ATHLETES: Whether using for skipping, double-unders, a WOD, or as a boxing jump rope, the SR-1R speed rope is the best tool to take your performance to the next level. Men and women athletes of all skill and experience levels will benefit from the use of our adjustable speed ropes.
To adjust the cable, simply stand in the center of the rope with both feet and pull the handles toward your shoulders - you will then want to trim the rope where it just about meets your armpit if you are new to training with a speed rope, and shorter if you are more experienced. Both the SR-1R (red cable) and SR-1B (black cable) also feature metal handles with a knurled surface - every second counts whether you're in the middle of an intense WOD or you're simply looking for a good cardio stimulus, so it's important you have a strong, firm grip on your rope to avoid any hiccups in your training.
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.