You have no items in your shopping cart.
Deadlift Wedge, Alternative to Deadlift Barbell Jack
The Valor Fitness ED-DW, Deadlift Wedge is a lightweight, affordable, and simple alternative to bulky and pricey deadlift jacks! The ED-DW is a rubber Deadlift Wedge designed with an angled ramp with a crater to elevate your plates off the floor, making loading and unloading plates from your bar easy and hassle-free. Available as an individual Deadlift Wedge or as a pair.
Ideal for weightlifters of all levels.
Features and Benefits:
- CHANGE PLATES WITH EASE: Adding and removing plates doesn't have to be a hassle anymore. The Deadlift Wedge is designed to make it easier for you to unload your barbell. No more struggling to get your plates on and off your bar! Crater design prevents the bar from rolling while you fetch your plates, keeping your gym safe.
- ELEVATES WEIGHT OFF THE FLOOR: With 0.5" elevation from the cratered design, the Deadlift Wedge lifts the inner plate off the floor. This allows plates to be removed or added without lifting the bar or dragging plates against the floor, which can often be a hassle.
- EASY TO USE: Simply roll the inner plate up the angled wedge ramp, remove your collars, add (or remove) your weight, clamp plates back in place, roll off and repeat. Easier and more effective than wasting your change plates under the bar.
- COMPACT DESIGN: While extremely strong, durable, and built to last, the Deadlift Wedge is smaller and lighter than a heavy deadlift jack but just as versatile. Save your energy, and your wallet, with the compact wedge that comes at a fraction of the cost of a barbell jack.
- VERSATILE: Use in your home gym or toss in your gym bag! Can be used with steel, cast iron, or rubber bumper plates up to 1,000 lb and with an Olympic bar, deadlift bar, or hex bar. Available as an individual deadlift wedge or as a pair.
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.