You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
Heavy Duty Cable Crossover Machine for Home Gyms
The Valor Fitness BD-61 Cable Crossover Machine is a heavy-duty machine that provides the opportunity to incorporate strength training with the use of a cable system into a home or light-commercial setting. Constructed of high-quality steel for strength and durability, this unit has 2 dual cable pulley systems and 16 adjustable positions per side that allows a variety of cable exercises.
BD-61 Cable Crossover Machine Features & Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY CABLE MACHINE: The BD-61 is constructed of high-quality steel for a strong and durable unit in your home gym! The rubber base caps that encase each foot provide further safety, stability, and protection to your gym floor. You also have the option to mount this Cable Crossover Machine to the ground for further stability (hardware included).
- ADJUSTABLE: Features 16 adjustable positions and a cable pulley system that works with you as you step out for more stretch and a more intense workout! The 2 single strap handles are adjustable and attach to the pulley system.
DOUBLE BAR TRACK: Our Cable Crossover Machine features a double bar track that creates more stability and a smoother movement when using either standard 1" plates or 2" Olympic weight plates. The BD-61 also features a high pulley and a low pulley, as well as plate storage pegs for a clean and organized home gym! 1:1 cable ratio.
- VERSATILE FUNCTIONAL TRAINER: A fully functional cable machine for your home gym! This unit features a lat pull down bar, as well as a curl/row bar, 2 single strap handles and a pull up station! Common exercises include the cable crossover for a chest workout, in addition to cable curls, upright row or low row, and pull ups or chin ups for a total body workout!
- ADDITIONAL: Max weight load of 200 lb. Includes 4 plastic Olympic adapter sleeves to convert the standard 1" pegs to 2" Olympic pegs. An essential addition to any light-commercial or home gym. Warranty, 3-year frame, 2-year cable. Arrives in 3 separate boxes.
BD-61 Cable Crossover Machine: Product Video
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
|BD-61||Cable Crossover station (box 1)||62||80||7||7||50x56x81|
|Cable Crossover station (box 2)||72||43||16||9||50x56x81|
|Cable Crossover station (box 3)||40||28||10||8||50x56x81|
BD-61 Bundle Options
CABLE ATTACHMENT BUNDLE FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- CABLE PULL BUNDLE: V-Shaped Handle(MB-1), Triangle Chest Pull(MB-4), and Tricep Pull Down Rope(MB-5) to make up the perfect set of cable pulley attachments.
- KNURLED RUBBER GRIPS: Cable Attachment Bundle constructed of knurled rubber grips for firm nonslip grip on the MB-1 V-Shaped Handle and MB-4 Triangle Chest Pull handles.
- HIGH QUALITY: Heavy duty home gym accessories built to last. Constructed of 12-gauge solid Steel and Chrome made to withstand heavy weight at high intensity.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL: Can work with any cable machine as weightlifting accessories. Ideal for tricep push downs, seated rows, ab crunches, lat pull downs and many others to develop muscles in back, shoulders, lats, triceps, biceps, and forearms.
- ADDITIONAL: These workout accessories are meant for light-commercial use.
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How do I obtain a replacement cable for my BD-61? The one I am looking for fits on the crossover pulleys. It was frayed on a spot in the middle when I purchased a couple years ago, but I chose to use it anyway. Getting very close to needing replacement. - Thanks
We can help you get replacement cables through our spare parts department. Link to fill out below.
Do you offer assemble? Thank you
We don't offer in house assembly but we can assist with the assembly process over the phone, email, and with helpful assembly videos.
BD-61 cable assembly:
How much space is needed around the BD-61 to be able to use all the exercises / functions?
The BD-61 is 50" deep, and 56" wide. The cables extend 58" out if pulling both handles and if only pulling one handle it extends 116". You probably woudn't need to use the full length but I would recommend leaving 50" of space to work through differnet exercises.
Are the pulley’s lubricated already or do I have to lubricant them
The pulleys should be pre-lubricated but if you feel resistance you can use any silicone based lubricant on the pulleys.
Can I grease the weight posts in the back to make it a smooth pull up
Yes, we recommend using a silicone based lubricant on the guide rods and pulleys
How much weight can you load on this
The BD-61 has a weight max of 200lbs.
What are the pulley specs? Wondering if they use bearings.
The pulleys do have a 6202ZZ bearing inside. The pulleys are 90mm wide and 23mm thick. The bolt hole is 11mm wide.
What attachments come with the BD-61?
The BD-61 includes the 2 strap handles, the short curl bar, and the lat pulldown bar.
Is this machine good or capable for doing chest flies?
Thanks for your question! The BD-61 is great for several exercises, including chest flies.
Is the pulley weight to resistance ratio 1/1? Can you do a seated chest press by attaching a bar?
Thanks for your question! Please see below for ratios:
• Top Lat Bar: 28lbs of force to lift 20lbs – (1.4 to 1)
• Crossover Pull: 15lbs of force to lift 20lbs – (.75 to 1)
• Lower Lat Bar: 31lbs of force to lift 20lbs – (1.55 to 1)
For exercises, we have had several customers do seated presses, bench presses, and more! You can read more reviews on our Amazon listing. Hope this helps!
How heavy is it and how many box’s will be delivered
Thanks for your question! The BD-61 ships in 3 separate boxes: Box 1 measures 80" x 7" x 7" and weighs 62 lb, Box 2 measures 43" x 16" x 9" and weighs 72 lb, and Box 3 measures 28" x 10" x 8" and weighs 40 lb.
What is the footprint of the machine
Thanks for your question! The BD-61 is 56" wide and 52" deep.
How tall is the BD61? Looking to put in basement
Thanks for your question! The BD-61 measures 80" in height.
Hi does it come with any type of weights
Thanks for your question! All weights are sold seperately - we expect to get more in stock in late September/October!
Is there a leg restraint attachment for use with the lat pull down feature?
Thanks for your question! At this time, the BD-61 does not come with a leg restraint attachment.
Does this have a leg press option?
Thanks for your question! With the proper ankle straps, you can do kickbacks, as well as hip ab/adduction.
We do have a vertical leg machine located here.
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.