You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
Adjustable Weight Bench
The DD-11, Adjustable Bench is a weight bench with a heavy-duty linkage system that adjusts both the backrest and the seat pad. The DD-11 is versatile and fits into any strength training routine, while also being suited for various exercises like flat or incline bench press. This weight bench is easy to transport around the gym with its wheels and handle. The DD-11 Adjustable Bench has rubber end caps, a 650 Lb. capacity, and is built to last.
Features and Benefits:
- STURDY:2" x 3" Steel Base and Rubber End Caps provide maximum stability and support. Unique TRIPOD FRAME keeps bench stable on uneven floors. STEEL STOPPER positioned underneath back pad for added support when resting in flat position.
- LINKAGE SYSTEM: Heavy duty linkage system simultaneously adjusts both the back rest and the seat pad for the preferred pitch while in incline positions. The pivot point adjustment frame easily adjusts to 6 positions from 0-80 degrees making this weight bench adjustable for all.
- MOBILE: This adjustable bench features front handle with non-slip grip and nylon rear wheels, making the DD-11 Utility Bench easy to maneuver around a home gym.
- HIGH-QUALITY PAD: High density, dual layered, vinyl padding to withstand intense workouts and also providing extreme comfort for your bench workout. Back-pad measures 35.25" x 10.25" x 2.5". Seat pad measures 16.25" x 9.5" x 2.5".
- WARRANTY: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 1-year popper pin.
- ADDITIONAL: Recommended max weight 650 lb. Perfect for use with our Rubber Hex Dumbbells, Hex Bolt Barbell, Valor Fitness BD-2 Independent Bench Press Stands.
DD-11, Adjustable Weight Bench Video
The pivot-point adjustable frame is an ease to adjust to 6 positions ranging from 0-80 degrees, made with a 2"x3" tripod based steel reinforced frame. Just release the popper pin and pull the handle on the rear of the back rest. Click into place. An extra stopper has been added underneath the back pad for added support when resting flat in the 0-degree position.
This bench features a front handle with non-slip grip and nylon rear wheels, making mobility easy to maneuver around your home gym. Rubber end caps provide maximum stability on uneven floor surfaces.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
|DD-11||High Tech Utility Bench||79||53||19||11||53x21.5x49|
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
*Returns must be sent back with-in 14 days of when the labels were provided. Returns sent back outside this window will automatically be subjected to a 25% restocking fee which will be deducted from the refund.*
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.
Is the item you are looking at out of stock? Sign up to be notified when it is available for purchase![nerdy-form:16219]