Valor Fitness CB-14, Seated Row Machine
CB-14 Seated Row Machine Features:
The back is one of the most neglected muscle groups in the body. However, the back muscles serve us in many daily life activities, and should always be a focus when it comes to working out, whether at home or at your local commercial gym. The Valor Fitness CB-14 Plate Loaded Seated Row Machine is the ideal piece of back exercise equipment to develop a strong and muscular back by building depth in the middle back, while also strengthening the lat muscles!
- HEAVY DUTY BACK ROW MACHINE: The CB-14 is constructed of thick steal for strength and durability, and high-density dual-layered padding to last through your most intense back workout! Rubber end caps on each foot of the Row Machine provide additional stability to the frame and prevent damage to your home gym floor.
- INDEPENDENT ARMS: Each arm on this Seated Row Machine/Chest Pull Machine works independently of each other. This gives you the option to work both sides of your back at the same time or in an alternating manner. Either way, this allows you to focus on each side of your back (without one side doing the bulk of the work), so you can strengthen each side of your back muscles including the lat muscles and spinal erectors, as well as your biceps as a secondary target!
- VERSATILE GRIPS: This workout machine includes a stationary grip handle that allows you to target your back muscles like a T Row/T Bar Row Machine, as well as a rotating grip handle! The rotating grip handle allows you to pivot your arm naturally during the row for a more comfortable movement/workout with less strain on your elbows!
- ADJUSTABLE: The seat pad adjusts in 4 positions vertically to find the right height for you during your workout, while the chest pad adjusts in 5 different positions! The seat is tapered for a comfortable and natural position during your row workout.
- PLATE LOADED: The CB-14 can hold both standard and Olympic sized weights or bumper weight plates. Purchase includes 2 Olympic sleeve adapters, and both Olympic and standard sized spring clips.
- ADDITIONAL: The CB-14 Seated Row Machine/Chest Pull Machine is perfect for athletes of all levels, in any home or garage gym, or light-commercial fitness center! Constructed of 2" x 2" 12-gauge steel, its max weight load of 200 lb per arm (400 lb total max weight load). Warranty, 3-year frame, 2-year padding, 1-year popper pins. Arrives in 2 separate boxes.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
|CB-14||CB-14 Box 1||60||40||20||8||53.5x33.5x41|
|CB-14 Box 2||23||18||12||9||53.5x33.5x41|
Like with any pulling exercise, the biceps are engaged so you can target this important part of your arm as a secondary muscle. Like a T Row or T Bar Row Machine, the CB-14 has a fixed wide grip handle to target similar back muscles. But in addition to that fixed handle, our Seated Row Machine also has a rotating handle that allows you to pivot your arm naturally during the row for a more comfortable movement/workout with less strain on your elbows! Each arm on this important back workout machine works independently of each other, giving you the option of working both sides at the same time or in an either manner - it's entirely up to you!
Whichever way you choose, this feature gives you the chance to focus on each side of your back without one side doing most of the lifting so you have balanced back muscles. The seat and chest pad, which offers you support during your exercise and allows you to focus on pulling with the back muscles, are both adjustable to ensure you have the most comfortable fit during your workout!
The CB-14 is a plate loaded machine that can accommodate both standard 1" weight plates and 2" Olympic weights or bumper plates. For a more snug fit on the weight storage pegs for your 2" weights, purchase of the CB-14 includes 2 Olympic sleeve adapters, as well as both Olympic and standard sized spring clips. With a maximum weight load of 200 lb per independent arm (400 lb total max weight load), the Valor Fitness Seated Row Machine/Chest Pull Machine is perfect for athletes of all levels!