You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
Seated Row Machine for at Home Fitness
The Valor Fitness CB-14 Plate Loaded Seated Row Machine is a versatile exercise machine offering a full body workout. It is an ideal piece of equipment to develop a strong and muscular back by building depth in the middle back, while also strengthening the lat muscles!
Features and Benefits:
- HEAVY-DUTY BACK ROW MACHINE: The CB-14 is constructed of thick steel for strength and durability, and high-density dual-layered padding to last through your most intense back workout! Rubber end caps on each foot of the Row Machine provide additional stability to the frame and prevent damage to your home gym floor.
- INDEPENDENT ARMS: Each arm on this Seated Row Machine/Chest Pull Machine works independently of each other. This gives you the option to work both sides of your back at the same time or in an alternating manner. Either way, this allows you to focus on each side of your back (without one side doing the bulk of the work), so you can strengthen each side of your back muscles including the lat muscles and spinal erectors, as well as your biceps as a secondary target!
- VERSATILE GRIPS: This workout machine includes a stationary grip handle that allows you to target your back muscles like a T Row/T Bar Row Machine, as well as a rotating grip handle! The rotating grip handle allows you to pivot your arm naturally during the row for a more comfortable movement/workout with less strain on your elbows!
- ADJUSTABLE: The seat pad adjusts in 4 positions vertically to find the right height for you during your workout, while the chest pad adjusts in 5 different positions! The seat is tapered for a comfortable and natural position during your row workout.
- PLATE LOADED: The CB-14 can hold both standard and Olympic sized weights or bumper weight plates. Purchase includes 2 Olympic sleeve adapters, and both Olympic and standard sized spring clips.
- ADDITIONAL: The CB-14 Seated Row Machine/Chest Pull Machine is perfect for athletes of all levels, in any home or garage gym, or light-commercial fitness center! Constructed of 2" x 2" 12-gauge steel, its max weight load of 200 lb per arm (400 lb total max weight load). Warranty, 3-year frame, 2-year padding, 1-year popper pins. Arrives in 2 separate boxes.
CB-14, Seated Row Machine: Product Video
The back is one of the most neglected muscle groups in the body. However, the back muscles serve us in many daily life activities, and should always be a focus when it comes to working out, whether at home or at your local gym.
This seated row/chest pull machine also targets your chest muscles and can help improve your posture. Make this unit your go-to rowing workout for your home gym.
Like with any pulling exercise, the biceps are engaged so you can target this important part of your arm as a secondary muscle. Like a T Row or T Bar Row Machine, the CB-14 has a fixed wide grip handle to target similar back muscles. But in addition to that fixed handle, our Seated Row Machine also has a rotating handle that allows you to pivot your arm naturally during the row for a more comfortable movement/workout with less strain on your elbows! Each arm on this important back workout machine works independently of each other, giving you the option of working both sides at the same time or in either manner - it's entirely up to you!
Whichever way you choose, this feature gives you the chance to focus on each side of your back without one side doing most of the lifting so you have balanced back muscles. The seat and chest pad, which offer you support during your exercise and allow you to focus on pulling with the back muscles, are both adjustable to ensure you have the most comfortable fit during your workout!
The CB-14 is a plate-loaded machine that can accommodate both standard 1" weight plates and 2" Olympic weights or bumper plates. For a more snug fit on the weight storage pegs for your 2" weights, the purchase of the CB-14 includes 2 Olympic sleeve adapters, as well as both Olympic and standard-sized spring clips. With a maximum weight load of 200 lb per independent arm (400 lb total max weight load), the Valor Fitness Seated Row Machine/Chest Pull Machine is perfect for athletes of all levels!
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
|CB-14||CB-14 Box 1||60||40||20||8||53.5x33.5x41|
|CB-14 Box 2||23||18||12||9||53.5x33.5x41|
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hi, I was wondering if you guys sold parts to your equipment? I purchased a few things from you guys, and I need to replace a handle on my seated row machine?
Yes, we do sell parts to our equiment. Below is a form you can fill out and someone will reachout out to help get you the parts you are looking for.
Do any weight plates come with this?
The weight plates are sold seperately. You can use standard or Olympic plates with the CB-14.
Hi there, can you please tell me the width between handgrips? Close and wide grip...
Thanks for your question! It measures 17 inches close, 32 in wide.
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
*Returns must be sent back with-in 14 days of when the labels were provided. Returns sent back outside this window will automatically be subjected to a 25% restocking fee which will be deducted from the refund.*
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.
Is the item you are looking at out of stock? Sign up to be notified when it is available for purchase!
Click the link below to be directed to our signup form for restock notifications.