Our Chrome Kettlebells are the perfect addition to your home gym!
Chrome Kettlebells Features:
- GET FIT WITH YOUR KETTLEBELL: Our kettlebells will take your strength & conditioning to the next level! Use these kettle bells for a workout by doing swings, deadlifts, squats, snatches, get ups, and many other muscle building exercises!
- NON-SLIP GRIP FOR AN EFFICIENT WORKOUT: These kettlebell weights feature a unique knurling for a secure grip during your exercise! Strong enough to keep hold of your kettlebell, but subtle enough for smooth rotations during your workout.
- DURABLE RUBBER CONSTRUCTION: The rubber coated kettle bell provides a comfortable surface against your skin, attached to the chrome-plated steel kettlebell handle that feels comfortable in your hand.
- COMPETITION PROVEN: Tested tough! These have been the competition kettlebell of choice for numerous cross training competitions throughout Florida. If it can withstand intense competition, this kettlebell is the perfect fit for your gym!
- BUILD YOUR OWN KETTLEBELL SET: Pick & choose your weights for the ultimate kettlebell set! The sharp look coupled with the flat-bottom of the kettlebell will give you an organized set to go along with your favorite kettlebell rack.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)|
|CKB-8||Chrome Kettle Bell 8lb||9||9||6||6|
|CKB-10||Chrome Kettle Bell 10lb||11||9||6||6|
|CKB-12||Chrome Kettle Bell 12lb||13||9||7||6|
|CKB-15||Chrome Kettle Bell 15lb||16||10||7||7|
|CKB-18||Chrome Kettle Bell 18lb||19||10||6||5|
|CKB-20||Chrome Kettle Bell 20lb||21||11||8||8|
|CKB-25||Chrome Kettle Bell 25lb||26||11||8||8|
|CKB-30||Chrome Kettle Bell 30lb||31||12||8||8|
|CKB-35||Chrome Kettle Bell 35lb||36||12||8||8|
|CKB-40||Chrome Kettle Bell 40lb||41||13||9||9|
|CKB-45||Chrome Kettle Bell 45lb||46||13||9||9|
|CKB-50||Chrome Kettle Bell 50lb||51||12||10||10|
|CKB-53||Chrome Kettle Bell 53lb||54||13||10||10|
|CKB-70||Chrome Kettle Bell 70lb||71||13||11||11|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.