You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
Adjustable Utility Bench for Upright, Incline, Decline, and Flat Exercise
The DD-3 Utility Bench has a variety of positions so you can work every muscle group. Get the perfect angle with the adjustable back pad, seat, and leg pad. This bench will give you more opportunities to get in better shape.
Features and Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY GYM BENCH: Constructed of 2” x 2”, 12-gauge steel frame for strength and durability. 4 base pads encased in rubber cap for further stability and provides floor protection. Continuous deal beam back support on back and seat pad for stability.
- HIGH-DENSITY PADDING: Dual-layered back pad measures 34.75” x 10” x 2”. Seat pad measures 14.5” x 10” x 2”. Floor to top of the pad measures 17.75”.
- ADJUSTABLE BENCH: Back pad adjusts from 0 to 70 degrees while seat adjusts from 0 to 60 degrees. Both adjustments use locking popper pin for easy adjustment for your bench workout.
- VERSATILE: This adjustable incline bench can be used to perform dozens of different exercises including bench presses, bench dips, triceps extensions, hip thrusts, shoulder presses, chest presses, back foot elevated lunge, dumbbell rows, and more.
- ADDITIONAL: Meant for home and light-commercial gym use. Max weight load of 500 lb in flat position, and 650 lb at 20-degree incline.
The DD-3, Utility Bench adjusts from a flat position of 0 degrees to an incline position of 70 degrees with 4 variations in between, while the seat pad adjusts in 4 different positions from 0 to 60 degrees.
The 12-gauge, 2” x 2” steel frame is supported by 4 rubber base caps to prevent damage to gym flooring and provides further stability. The 2” thick padding on the back and seat pad is supported by continuous dual-beam supports for added strength and durability.
The DD-3 can be used as a standalone bench or used with any rack.
The DD-3 Utility Bench is the perfect companion for your home gym and garage. This bench has a durable steel construction with a comfortable padded seat and back pad that adjust to six different positions to suit your fitness goals. The adjustable back pad and seat pins ensure your workouts will always be comfortable. Stop fumbling with clunky benches that are too short or too high, the DD-3 is the only bench you'll ever need.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
|DD-3||Incline/Flat Utility Bench||77||52||18||8||54x23x18|
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
what is the difference between this and the DD21 bench?
Thanks for your question! The DD-3 and the DD-21 are virtually the same, but the DD-21 includes high-impact nylon wheels at the rear allow easy mobility. The front handle with non-slip grip ensures this bench can be easily transported around gym setting.
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.