You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
Climbing Pegboard for Cross Training Exercises
Improve upper body and grip strength with the Valor Fitness PG-2, Climbing Peg Board. It's a gym essential that will add variety to your cross training workouts. The PG-2 Climbing Board is a competition tested, quality product that will last a long time. Comes in 2 pieces.
The perfect climb board for home and light-commercial gym use.
Features and Benefits:
- PLYWOOD CONSTRUCTION: Our heavy-duty climbing peg boards are constructed of heavy-duty multi plywood so you can have full confidence your pegboard holds firm while climbing during your training - whatever that may be!
- EASILY MOUNT TO GYM WALL: Mount these boards next to each other vertically or horizontally or make a T shape for both! A great addition to any gym! Easily mount this gym peg board to your wall for the ultimate pegboard wall! The PG-2 peg board features wall mount holes spaced 16" apart for standard stud distance (mount brackets included).
- MADE FOR ALL KINDS OF ATHLETES: Whether you're a beginner or expert, these hang boards are the perfect tool for any athlete training for cross training, ninja warrior, rock climbing, gymnastics, and many other sports requiring grip strength!
- BUILD UPPER BODY AND GRIP STRENGTH: Climbing peg boards is a great way to increase grip strength and build your lats, traps, shoulders, and biceps - peg wall gains from pegboard training will become apparent in other aspects of your training in no time!
- ADDITIONAL: Climb boards include 2 wood pegs for peg board to get a great climbing workout! 2 Peg boards measure 36" x 12” and features 38 holes to for climbing holds with the 6.5" long pegs for pegboard.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
|PG-2||2 Piece Peg Board
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
The mounting hardware that is shown in the picture are concrete bolts. Is it not recommended installing this in a wood frame garage with long screws?
Thanks for your question! You can mount them on any sturdy surface - we just generally recommend concrete.
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
*Returns must be sent back with-in 14 days of when the labels were provided. Returns sent back outside this window will automatically be subjected to a 25% restocking fee which will be deducted from the refund.*
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.
Is the item you are looking at out of stock? Sign up to be notified when it is available for purchase![nerdy-form:16219]