Heavy Resistance Bands with Handles
Use our resistance bands for a significant PT workout or for an intense upper body workout. The variety of weight capacities provide endless possibilities.
RT Band Collection Features & Benefits:
- FEEL SAFE, PROTECTED, AND COMFORTABLE: Use these bands to maximum resistance and never have to worry about the band splitting and snapping back in your face! No more harsh latex on your skin and pulling on your arm hair while warming up or performing mobility workouts – the smooth protective sheath covering the latex bands provides full comfort and protection to you and the band at all times.
- TARGET ALL UPPER BODY MUSCLES: Mobility resistance training is more than shoulder rehab; it can be used as a great full upper body workout. The lightness of these bands allows you to target all your upper body muscles. Latch the anchor to a high point and strengthen your shoulders and mid back or move the anchor to a lower point and target your upper back and traps.
- REMOVE SHOULDER PAIN & INCREASE FLEXIBILITY: Relieve shoulder pain that has been holding you back and perform shoulder movements without strain or hesitation. These resistance bands give you complete stability of safe, controlled resistance. There is no better way to strengthen your smaller muscle fibers in your shoulders and improve mobility than with these resistance bands.
- WORK OUT ANYWHERE: Pack these resistance cables in a travel bag (sold separately) and attach it anywhere you want: a door, a rig/rack, a wall, a post etc. No stress of hauling heavy weights around for a workout – it is lightweight and portable and make for a great resistance bands system, so get your mobility workout anywhere you want!
- CROSSOVER FOR EFFECTIVE RESISTANCE: With each band measuring 51" long at its resting length, make sure to cross the bands over to achieve the proper warm-up, workout, or cool down.
FULL SET INCLUDES – 5 levels of weight capacity heavy duty resistant bands (5 lb, 10 lb, 15 lb, 20 lb, 25 lb), wall attachment, 2 door attachments, rack attachment, and a travel bag to pack it all together!
WALL MOUNT INCLUDES – 5 levels of weight capacity heavy duty resistant bands (5 lb, 10 lb, 15 lb, 20 lb, 25 lb), wall attachment, and a travel bag to pack it all together!
RACK MOUNT INCLUDES – 5 levels of weight capacity heavy duty resistant bands (5 lb, 10 lb, 15 lb, 20 lb, 25 lb), rack attachment, and a travel bag to pack it all together!
DOOR MOUNT INCLUDES – 5 levels of weight capacity heavy duty resistant bands (5 lb, 10 lb, 15 lb, 20 lb, 25 lb), 2 door attachments and a travel bag to pack it all together!
BEGINNER SET INCLUDES 5lb, 10lb, and 15lb WEIGHT BANDS – Our lighter weight capacity bands are perfect for working those smaller muscles. Perform any small movement with little to no difficulty. Great for rehabbing an injury or for performing higher reps with lower intensity workouts.
ADVANCED SET INCLUDES 20lb and 25lb WEIGHT BANDS – These are our higher weight capacity resistance bands. These bands are great for working the larger muscle groups such as upper back, pectoral and shoulder muscles. Perfect for high resistance rehabbing or strength training.
Band Usage Tips:
- Do not use bands on rough surfaces.
- Avoid stretching to more than 3 times their original length.
- Carefully return bands to their original length before letting go. Do not release the bands when under tension to avoid injury.
- Attach to a strong anchor point, such as a closed door or sturdy piece of equipment.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Re your RT bands, when a resistance is indicated such as 5 lb, 10lb., etc. Is that at max stretch? Tube resistance gets stronger as they are stretched. It s not clear if the resistance indicated is the start or at max. Is there a chart of some sort that might show this?
Thanks for your question! The max length of each band when fully stretched is 150". When stretched approximately 3/4 of the total length you will reach the indicated resistance. If you stretch it further to the maximum length the resistance will increase about 25%. For example, if you stretch the 15 lb band to the maximum stretch it will reach approximately 20 lb of resistance.