ONLY AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE IN-STORE AT OUR PINELLAS PARK RETAIL LOCATION
Add this versatile machine
to your home gym for a life-changing, full body workout session without any risk of injury. Powerful and strong enough to handle the most intense workout sessions. Hop on for a low intensity warm-up before your workout or set up the console for a programmed, high intensity interval workout to spike your heart rate and boost your engine. This low impact machine is just what you need to enhance your body and your workout.
MADE FOR ALL LEVELS – The Valor Fitness Air Bike is tailored to all levels of fitness. Choose the intensity of your workout based on how hard you pedal, push and pull. The harder you go on this machine, the greater the resistance. Use as a light warm-up, a long cardio session, intense sprint workout and more.
TOTAL BODY WORKOUT – Get the workout you’ve been looking for by hopping on this powerful machine. Biking while using the push/pull arm handles activates almost every muscle in your body including your arms, chest, back, quads, hamstrings, calves, and even your core.
BUILT LIKE A TANK – The Valor Fitness Air Bike is built to last. Utilizing the best technology for your bike workout, made of 109-lb steel frame, heavy duty 24” fan and sealed ball-bearing cartridges at every joint, this machine can handle anything you throw at it.
COMFORTABLE AND ADJUSTABLE – Extra padded seat for full comfort. Adjust the seat to your biking preference in four directions: forward/back or up/down. Rubber handles for grip support and comfort.
EASY TO TRACK PERFORMANCE – The console has everything you need to set up interval training, target training, heart rate training, and more. Measure your distance, watts, speed, and calories with the same formula used in competitions. Set up custom interval work, rest, and number of rounds in just a matter of seconds.
- Net Weight: 49.5kg (109 lbs)
- Ship Weight: 51.5kg (114 lbs)
- Ship Dimensions: 127x28x89 cm (48x35x11 in)
- Assembled Dimensions: 122x65x133 cm (48x26x52 in)
- Footprint: 122x65 cm (48x26 in)
- Max User Weight: 159kg (350 lbs)
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.