ONLY AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE IN-STORE AT OUR PINELLAS PARK RETAIL LOCATION
Add the final piece to your home gym for the ultimate workout studio with the Valor Fitness AR-V2 Air Row Machine. There is a reason rowing has become a popular conditioning exercise in home gyms and cross training facilities all around the world. This low impact exercise is an efficient calorie burner that allows you to develop strength in your entire body while improving your conditioning simultaneously. You are in control of your own fitness with this machine, as you choose your resistance level which becomes greater as you pull harder to work major muscle groups in your back, legs, arms, shoulders, and your core.
CONDITION AND STRENGTHEN YOUR WHOLE BODY- Using a rowing machine conditions your body in a way that a stair climber or elliptical cannot. Rowing is a full body movement that requires major muscle groups, including the lats, quads, hamstrings, glutes, abs, lower back, shoulders, and arms.
TRACK YOUR PROGRESS & PERFORMANCE- Easily track your performance using the middle display. Strap in and begin pulling the padded handle to measure your time, watts, meters, calories, and much more. The AR-V2 Air Rowing Machine also features pre-installed programs such as quick start, intervals, and measurable targets to find the right cardio workout for you.
ADJUSTABLE DRAG- Featuring a spiral damper to adjust the flywheel from low drag (1) to high drag (10) - this simulates rowing from shallow depth to deep depth. Change the feel of the stroke to meet your needs - you are always in control of your own effort and resistance with this rowing machine.
FOLDS IN HALF FOR CONVENIENT STORAGE- Pull the pin to fold the air rower to less than 50% of its original footprint of 99" x 20" x 45". Folds to 3' long and 20' and transports with wheels to easily store and save space in your home gym. Takes less than 5 seconds to fold!
ADDITIONAL SPECS- Weighs 93 lb with a maximum user weight load of 500 lb. Extra padded seat measures 20" for a comfortable position while in use. Simple strap-in design with multiple foot positions for a secure fit and efficient workout.
With a footprint of 99" x 20" x 45" when in use, the AR-V2 Air Row Machine folds to 3' long and 20' to easily store and transport to save space in your home gym - it takes less than 5 seconds! Simply pull the pin until the rail touches the ground, then lift the rail up until it clicks into position, and use the heavy-duty wheels to store it in your preferred place and make room for the rest of your workout. The extra-padded seat is strategically placed on the rail at 20" high, making it more comfortable for your rowing workout and making it easier to get in and out. Take your strength and conditioning to the next level with the Valor Fitness AR-V2 Air Row Machine in the comfort of your own home.
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.