The Yoke is an all-in-one, functional and versatile piece of equipment that tests several of an athlete’s strengths. The Valor Fitness BD-21 Yoke Rack is a solid unit constructed of 11-gauge steel with 2” x 3” tubing that will withstand the most rigorous workouts to last over time.
- HEAVY DUTY YOKE- The BD-21 is constructed of solid 11-gauge steel with 2" x 3" tubing for strength and durability to withstand your most intense workout! 4 plate storage pegs at the base allow bumper plates to be stored while providing added stability of the unit when weighted down while not in use or during the squat or bench press function.
- VERSATILE STRENGTH TRAINING RACK- The main feature/use of this unique piece of Strongman equipment is the yoke carry or yoke walk, one of the most popular events in any Strongman competition! The BD-21 can also be used for the zercher carry, as a squat rack and bench press rack, for the Anderson squat, as well as pull ups, chin ups, and muscle ups with the pull up attachment at the top of the Yoke! Storage pegs allow extra weight to be used for the Yoke carry and other sled training workouts.
- ADJUSTABLE CROSSBAR- Featuring a fully adjustable crossbar to meet your specific height needs, or for multiple users, with locking popper pins and a 76" height range - the perfect Yoke rack for any garage or light-commercial gym! Pull up bar attachment can also be adjusted, as well as providing more stability to the yoke when attached. Includes J-hooks on both sides that can be adjusted on the yoke rack frame to bench press and squat.
- SKID PLATES- The skid style plates allow you to lift for the Yoke carry or walk and smoothly slide the Yoke during a sled workout, doubling as a push or drag workout sled. Yoke rack weighs 160 lb by itself. Competition proven!
- ADDITIONAL- The BD-21 measures 49.5" x 49" x 92", with 39.5" of working space. Max weight load of 750 lb. Meant for garage or home gym and light-commercial use. Warranty, 3-year. Arrives in 2 separate boxes.
This versatile rack can be used as a pull-up station where you can also perform muscle-ups, while also utilizing the J-hooks to perform squats and bench presses. In addition to these movements, the BD-21 brings even more versatility by allowing the user to execute yoke carries and zercher carries. These multiple-muscle building exercises are achieved with the use of the unique skid style foot at each corner of the Yoke Rack, which allows the user to lift and smoothly slide the unit for sled training exercises.
The rack itself weighs 160 lb, while the storage pegs at each corner allow you to add bumper plates and increase the intensity of your workout. The pegs also serve to add further stability to the BD-21 when it is weighted down to perform exercises using the pull-up bar. Both the pull-up bar and crossbar can be adjusted with locking pins and a height range of 76”. The j-hooks on either side for barbell storage during bench press and squats can also be adjusted along the uprights of the frame. For further safety, add the adjustable MB-Y Safety Bar Catch (sold as a bundle option) to help in the event the lift cannot be completed.
The frame itself allows 39.5” inches of inside working space to perform the sled training exercises and can easily accommodate a bench for bench press workouts. If you are looking to put even your greatest strengths to the test, the BD-21 Yoke Rack with a maximum weight load of 750 lb is the perfect addition to your home or light-commercial gym.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
|BD-21||Yoke Rack (box 1)||59||92||8||4||49.5x49x92|
|Yoke Rack (box 2)||97||49||17||6||49.5x49x92|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can you tell me the hole spacing on the uprights? Are they 2" apart? Thanks!
The holes are 2” apart on center.