The Valor Fitness BE-11 Smith Machine is the perfect addition to any light-commercial fitness facility so users can achieve a total body workout. Constructed of 12-gauge steel with a 4” x 2” frame, the BE-11 has a 3-degree reverse pitch and includes solid steel bar latch support, bar rotation, and linear bearings to withstand the most challenging lifts. This heavy-duty Smith Machine also features 4 Olympic plate storage pegs to allow easy access to 2” plates.
BE-11 Smith Machine Features & Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY: Constructed from 4” x 2”, 12-gauge steel for strength and stability throughout frame. Solid steel bar latch support, bar rotation, and linear bearings to withstand the most challenging lifts.
- SAFE GUIDED MOTION: Bar is attached to prevent losing balance, eliminating the need for a spotter. Bar slides smoothly down carriage without any resistance. Case hardened rods and high-quality bearings ensure a smooth performance at any weight. BE-11 has a 3-degree pitch.
- VERSATILE: Users can perform several workouts, such as the bench press and squats, without a spotter. Users can also perform workouts such as rows, upright rows, shrugs, and calf raises to achieve a total body workout with just the BE-11 Smith Machine.
- KNURLED BAR: Steel, knurled bar for optimal grip on the bar. No center knurl.
- STORAGE PEGS: 4 Olympic plate storage pegs allow easy accessibility for 2” weight plates and an organized home gym.
- ADDITIONAL: Max weight load of 500 lb. Bar weighs 36 lb. NOTE: cables NOT included – the Valor Fitness BE-11CB Counter Balance (sold separately) includes cables and is designed to offset the weight of the bar. Meant for light-commercial use. Arrives in 5 separate boxes.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
|BE-11||BE-11 Box 1
|BE-11 Box 2||57||77||12||5||53x85x80|
|BE-11 Box 3||66||60||12||11||53x85x80|
|BE-11 Box 4||44||50||7||6||53x85x80|
|BE-11 Box 5||46||26||10||9||53x85x80|
The 36 lb, knurled bar is attached to the frame to prevent users from losing balance and eliminates the need for a spotter, as it slides smoothly up and down the carriage without any resistance. The case-hardened rods and high-quality bearings ensure smooth movement and performance at any weight. Without the need for a spotter, users can perform numerous exercises such as bench presses and squats in a safe and efficient manner with the BE-11, while also being able to work on the rest of their body by performing rows, upright rows, shrugs, and calf raises.
Note: the BE-11 Smith Machine does NOT include cables, but the BE-11CB Counter Balance Cable Set can be purchased separately to off-set the weight of the bar. Each counter balance weighs 18 lb and mounts inside the frame, with 60” cables.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Does this product have the bar and cables attached for the guided motion or is that a secondary purchase with the " BE-11 Counterbalance"?
The bar is included with the purchase of the BE-11 Smith Machine, but the BE-11CB Counter Balance includes the cables in a separate purchase. The Smith Machine alone does not include the cables (which are not required for the machine to work properly), so those need to be purchased separately.
Can the olympic plate adapters be remove so that standard plates can bee used?
Thanks for your question! The Olympic plate pegs are built into the machine and cannot be removed.