The Valor Fitness BE-11 Smith Machine is the ideal partner for a total body workout in any space-challenged facility. It allows any size user to start with an appropriate amount of resistance, then handles up to 500 pounds with ease.
- HEAVY DUTY- Constructed from 4” x 2”, 12-gauge steel for strength and stability throughout frame. Solid steel bar latch support, bar rotation, and linear bearings to withstand the most challenging lifts.
- SAFE GUIDED MOTION- Bar is attached to prevent losing balance, eliminating the need for a spotter. Bar slides smoothly down carriage without any resistance. Case hardened rods and high-quality bearings ensure a smooth performance at any weight. BE-11 has a 5-degree pitch.
- VERSATILE- Users can perform several workouts, such as the bench press and squats, without a spotter. Users can also perform workouts such as rows, upright rows, shrugs, and calf raises to achieve a total body workout with just the BE-11 Smith Machine.
- KNURLED BAR- Solid steel, knurled bar for optimal grip on the bar. No center knurl.
- STORAGE PEGS- 4 Olympic plate storage pegs allow easy accessibility for 2” weight plates and an organized home gym.
- ADDITIONAL- Bar weighs 36 lb. NOTE: cables NOT included – the Valor Fitness BE-11CB Counter Balance (sold separately) includes cables and is designed to offset the weight of the bar. Meant for light-commercial use. Arrives in 5 separate boxes.
It's reverse pitch and silky smooth vertical carriage ensure freedom of biomechanically correct movements as you move safely and efficiently through routines that can include bench press, chest press, military press, squats, lunges, curls, shoulder shrugs and dozens of other muscle-massing exercises. Featuring a solid steel frame, four Olympic weight plate storage posts, case hardened rods and linear bearings ensures smooth performance at any weight.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
|BE-11||BE-11 Box 1
|BE-11 Box 2||57||77||12||5||53x85x80|
|BE-11 Box 3||66||60||12||11||53x85x80|
|BE-11 Box 4||44||50||7||6||53x85x80|
|BE-11 Box 5||46||26||10||9||53x85x80|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Does this product have the bar and cables attached for the guided motion or is that a secondary purchase with the " BE-11 Counterbalance"?
The bar is included with the purchase of the BE-11 Smith Machine, but the BE-11CB Counter Balance includes the cables in a separate purchase. The Smith Machine alone does not include the cables (which are not required for the machine to work properly), so those need to be purchased separately.
Can the olympic plate adapters be remove so that standard plates can bee used?
Thanks for your question! The Olympic plate pegs are built into the machine and cannot be removed.