The Valor Fitness BPX Bumper Plates are ideal for Olympic training. When dropped, these plates dead blow with very little bounce, due to the tougher material produced by the high-quality rubber.
- HEAVY DUTY- These bumper plates are constructed of synthetic rubber for both strength and a sharp look and feature several inches of rubber that cover a centralized stainless-steel disk to ensure the stability and longevity of the weight plates.
- TESTED AND PROVEN- Our bumper weight plates are placed under the destroy test that puts the plates in realistic, routine conditions to confirm the quality of the plate, so you know they won't fail you during WOD's or personal best lifts!
- STEEL CENTER HUB- Each plate features a chrome-plated steel center hub, much stronger than the simple steel insert you see on many other bumper plates! Built to fit 2" Olympic barbell sleeves, this feature protects both your weights and your bars.
- THINNER BUMPER PLATES- Most bumper plates take up a lot of room on your barbell, but not these! Though just as strong, these bumper plates are less thick than most so you can fit more weight on your bar, put your strength to the test and hit your next PR!
- ADDITIONAL- Multiple colors to easily find the weight you wish to use. Meant for home, light-commercial, and box gym use. Warranty, 2-year.
The BPX Bumper Plates are constructed of a crude rubber mixture for strength and durability. Several inches of rubber cover a centralized stainless-steel disk to ensure the stability and durability of plates. Each batch of plates is put through the destroy test, dropping the plates at the actual routine conditions for over 15,000 repetitions to certify the quality of our plates. To specifically suit the intensity required for your workout, BPX plates come in the following sizes: 10lb, 15lb, 25lb, 35lb, 45lb, and 55lb.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)|
|BPX-10||10lb XBumper Plates (4)||40||19||19||4|
|BPX-15||15lb XBumper plates (2)||30||19||19||4|
|BPX-25||25lb XBumper Plates (2)||50||19||19||4|
|BPX-35||35lb XBumper Plate (1)||35||19||19||4|
|BPX-45||45lb XBumper Plate (1)||45||19||19||4|
|BPX-55||55lb XBumper Plate (1)||56||19||19||3|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Are the Bumper X plates similar as the Polyurethane with the feature of being raised on the outer edge of the steel insert, as well as on the edge of the plate to prevent any direct metal-to-metal contact? Also does the Bumper X have the Raised lettering and numbers like the Polyurethane? Lastly Ive heard a lot of the rubber plates have a smell that takes a long time to go away, is that the case with this style as well? Thank you
Thanks for your questions!
The BPX and Poly plates both share the feature of being raised on the outer edge of the steel insert, as well as the edge to prevent metal-to-metal contact.
The BPX does not have raised lettering and numbers. The polyurethane plates do have raised lettering and numbers.
Due to the rubber construction, these weight plates have a slight scent that will fade over a short period of time.
What is the width of the 45lb and 55lb plates?
The BPX-45 45lb Bumper Plate X has a diameter of 17.625", and is 2" thick.
The BPX-55 55lb Bumper Plate X has a diameter of 17.625", and is 2.5" thick.
how large is the center hole
Our barbells are standard built to fit 2" Olympic sleeves, meaning the center hole is 2".