The Valor Fitness CHN-UP Multi Grip Pullup Bar/Chin Up Bar is the perfect addition to your home gym if you are looking for a complete, total upper body workout. With 6 unique pullup and chin up positions, this heavy-duty pullup bar allows you to develop strength in numerous muscles throughout your upper body, including your back (specifically the lats), the biceps, forearms, and other parts of your upper back and even your shoulders!
BUILT LIKE A TANK- No matter how vigorous the movement or how heavy the person, this pullup bar will hold it all. Constructed of 2" x 2" steel frame tubing for strength and durability, with the ability to hold up to 400 lb of user body weight! Powder coated matte black finish enhances pullup grip!
MULTI-GRIP DESIGN- The 6 different hand grips allow you to play around with all variety of pullups to target all muscle groups. Go from close grip to wide grip to standard grip, and reverse grip for multiple pullup and chin up variations and a total upper body workout. The contoured shape allows you to target the secondary muscle groups instead of just the lats.
IMPROVE UPPER BODY – This tank of a pullup bar is made to target all arm and back muscles and even abdominal muscles. It is the perfect distance out to enable you to perform strict pullups with a slight kip or strict toes to bar.
STABLE- You will never have to worry about this bar wobbling or shaking. Have confidence in your pull-up bar/chin up bar with extended steel rods on each side of the unit to support more weight. Mounts directly to wall for stability (mounting screws/hardware included). Recommended for cement wall mount.
ADDITIONAL- Pullup bar frame measures 50" wide, 25" tall, and extends 30" from the wall. The pullup bar itself measures 48.5" across. Hand grips are 1.25" diameter. Meant for home gym and light-commercial use. Suggested wall mount to cement wall. Warranty, 5-year.
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)
||Chin Up Bar Pro Style Mount
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.