The evolution of fitness to functional movements has sparked a rebirth in the simple, yet highly effective art of training with ropes. The Valor Fitness CLR-25 Sisal Climbing Rope is perfect for this! Athletes can effectively build upper body strength and muscle, burn fat, improve grip, and increase endurance through rope climbing, commonly seen in cross training, functional conditioning training, and military or police training.
- HEAVY DUTY CLIMBING ROPE- This high quality 25' long, 1. 5" thick rope is made for strength and durability, with the ability to support up to 300 lb! Our Climbing Rope has been tested tough and proven in over 40 cross training events throughout Florida.
- QUALITY MATERIAL- The CLR-25 fitness rope has deep pivots for a comfortable grip during your rope climbing workout. The climbing rope knots well (important for climbing gear) for safety by providing more grip if beginners can’t perform rope climbs.
- SPLICED ROPE FOR EASY MOUNT- This durable workout rope is spliced to create a loop at the end of the climbing rope and held together with heated shrunk vinyl to for a safe anchor point which also prevents the climbing rope from fraying after repeated use.
- THE ULTIMATE CONDITIONING TOOL- Climbing rope builds upper body strength and muscle, burns fat, improves grip, and increases endurance for all athletes. Often used in cross training, strength and conditioning, and other fitness programs!
- ADDITIONAL- Store climbing rope in a dry, indoor setting. Warning: rope climbing can be dangerous - Valor Fitness does not recommend climbing ropes without using several landing pads and a spotter.
Measuring 25’ in length and 1.5” in diameter, the Valor Fitness CLR-25 Sisal Climbing Rope has been tested tough in over 40 event throughout Florida and is strong enough to hold up to 300 lb. This heavy-duty rope made with sisal is designed with deep divots to provide an easier, more comfortable grip and allows the rope to knot well. Knotting the rope is a safe way to train beginners by creating a grip they can use while scaling a rope.
The spliced rope created a loop at the end that is held together with a heat shrunk vinyl sleeve to provide a safe anchor point and prevent fraying. The CLR-25 should be stored dry. Please note that rope climbing is inherently dangerous – Valor Fitness does not recommend climbing ropes without using several landing pads at the base as well as a spotter. By purchasing this product with this warning, Valor Athletics Inc. absolves itself from any claims made while using the CLR-25 Sisal Climbing Rope.
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
||CLR-25 Climbing Rope 25'
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.