When putting together a home or garage gym, space is always a factor. We are often unable to get our dream fitness center at home due to a sheer lack of space. With the Valor Fitness PY-1 Portable Cable Station, you can save plenty of space in your home gym while getting an intense cable workout like those you can perform in a commercial gym.
- WELL MADE - This lat pulldown machine is made to last through intense workouts. Includes with a heavy-duty, 75” long rubber sheathed cable for strength, durability, and smooth operation. Cable pulley constructed of heavy-duty steel.
- MAJOR SPACE SAVER - Roll it up and pack it in your gym bag and use for travel or keep it in a drawer in your house. Where space may deter users from adding a Cable Machine to their home gym, the PY-1 offers the benefits of a cable system without needing a large piece of equipment.
- VERSATILE- Can be used with a wide range of cable attachment workouts, such as tricep pull downs, lat pull downs, cable crunches, and many others. Purchase includes Pull Down Strap but can be used with many other accessories (See bundle option). This tricep machine is just what you need for your home gym system.
- EASY ASSEMBLY- Simply thread the weight plate ring through the center of a bumper plate (sold separately) and attach it to the cable. Cable Pulley can connect to power racks, pull-up bars, beams, and just about anywhere you can attach the strap. Bundle option creates the best pulleys for lifting with rope, tricep V bar and triangle chest pull.
- ADDITIONAL- Includes Weight Plate Ring Strap, Rubber Sheathed Cable, Cable Pulley with connecting strap, and Pull Down Strap. Meant for home and light-commercial gym use. Max weight load of 300 lb. Compatible with plates with a 2” opening.
Used in conjunction with the steel cable pulley, the heavy-duty 75” long rubber sheathed cable is designed with strength, durability, and smooth operation in mind. This versatile, space-sufficient unit can be used with several cable attachment for different cable workouts, such as tricep rope pull downs, lat pull downs, cable crunches, and many others. Just be sure to have a stable seat or place to put your feet if performing lat pull downs to ensure you get the most efficient workout. Not only is the PY-1 easy to use and easy to transport, it is also just as easy to set up.
Simply thread the weight plate ring strap through the center of a bumper plate (sold separately) and attach it to the cable with the carabiner clip. The cable pulley and connecting strap can be attached to power racks, pull-up bars, beams, or any stable location where it can be safely attached. While the purchase includes a Pull Down strap for use, you can also use the PY-1 with the Valor Fitness MB-5 Triceps Rope Accessory (sold separately), the MB-20 Solid Steel LAT Pull Accessory (sold separately), or even the MB-48 LAT Pull Accessory Bar (sold separately). Meant for home, light-commercial gym use, or even possibly on the go, the Valor Fitness PY-1 Portable Cable Station has a maximum weight capacity of 300 lb and is compatible with bumper plates with a 2” opening.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
HI Because this is a pulley system, is there a mechanical advantage making the actual weight load less than the plate(s) on the end? Or is it 1:1? E.g, a 50 pound plate equals a 50 load or does the 1 pulley system reduce that to an actual 25 pound load? Also,how secure is the end where the plate is held? I have seen comments on other such devices where the weld broke at the end. Your products seem to be high quality. Thanks!
Thanks for your question! The PY-1 is a 1:1 ratio. You will not have to subtract any weight from the load to account for this.
We have not had any issues at the end where the plate is held - it has withstood lots of testing! We absolutely try to ensure all of our products are home-gym proof, but if you ever need a replacement, you can contact our Spare Parts department :)