The Valor Fitness RX-T2 Med Ball Rebound Trampoline is the perfect addition to any home or light-commercial gym in which users don't have a partner to workout with. The RX-T2 features a solid steel frame built with a 36" extra-strength nylon trampoline and a protective cover to prevent the ball and hands from touching the springs during use. Note: this trampoline is not meant for human propulsion, or any activity other than use with a fitness ball.
BOUNCE BACK TO FITNESS- Use this fitness trampoline rebounder to perform a variety of unique medicine ball exercises including overhead throws, single leg throws, sit-up throws, and many more for your physical therapy workout!
ADJUSTABLE ANGLES- The RX-T2 features 8 adjustment positions so you can find the perfect angle for your workout or rehabilitation! From lowest to highest setting, angles measure 32.5, 37.5, 40, 42.5, 45, 47.5, 50, and 55 degrees.
MEDICINE BALL STORAGE- 3 ball holder slots at the rear and sides of the trampoline to organize your medicine ball set in your facility, keeping your fitness area safe and clear of clutter.
DURABLE CONSTRUCTION- Sturdy 2" x 2" solid steel frame built with a reinforced, extra-strength nylon trampoline (36" diameter). Trampoline protective cover made of nylon to cover the springs and prevent contact with balls or hands.
ADDITIONAL- Perfect addition to any home gym & a great piece of personal training/physical therapy equipment. Note: the RX-T2 Medicine Ball Trampoline is not meant for human propulsion.
Also used for rehabilitation in physical therapy studios, the RX-T2 allows you to perform a variety of exercises to help you recover from injury or simply to strengthen your core and other parts of your body. 8 different adjustable positions allow you to find the perfect angle for your workout, with a minimum of 32.5 degrees and a maximum of 55 degrees. If you are looking to save space in your fitness facility, the RX-T2 serves further purpose as a storage rack with 3 ball holder slots on the sides and rear of the trampoline, keeping your workout space clear of clutter.
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)
||Med Ball Rebound Trampoline
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.