You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
The Ultimate Workout Partner
The Valor Fitness RX-T2 Medicine Ball Trampoline is the perfect addition to any home or light-commercial gym in which users don't have a partner to workout with. The RX-T2 features a solid steel frame and built with a 36" extra-strength nylon trampoline. It is easy to assemble and can be done with limited tools. The RX-T2 offers users a way to jump, rebounding off the ball to increase cardio, dynamic strength, and explosive exercise.
Note: this trampoline is NOT meant for human propulsion, or any activity other than use with a fitness ball.
Features and Benefits:
- BOUNCE BACK TO FITNESS- Use this fitness trampoline rebounder to perform a variety of unique medicine ball exercises including overhead throws, single leg throws, sit-up throws, and many more for your physical therapy workout!
- ADJUSTABLE ANGLES- The RX-T2 features 8 adjustment positions so you can find the perfect angle for your workout or rehabilitation! From lowest to highest setting, angles measure 32.5, 37.5, 40, 42.5, 45, 47.5, 50, and 55 degrees.
- MEDICINE BALL STORAGE- 3 ball holder slots at the rear and sides of the trampoline to organize your medicine ball set in your facility, keeping your fitness area safe and clear of clutter.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION- Sturdy 2" x 2" solid steel frame built with a reinforced, extra-strength nylon trampoline (36" diameter). Trampoline protective cover made of nylon to cover the springs and prevent contact with balls or hands.
- ADDITIONAL- Perfect addition to any home gym & a great piece of personal training/physical therapy equipment. Max weight of 35 lbs.
RX-T2,Medicine Ball Trampoline: Product Video
Do not use with medicine balls over 35lbs.
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can you use wall balls on the rebounder? If so, what weight min. to max.?
Wall balls are not really meant to bounce, and the density, material, and internal make-up of the wall ball may not allow it to rebound the same way a med ball would. But, if you choose to use a wall ball and works for you then there would be no issues with you doing so.
What weight of medicine ball ranges does the rebounder allow (i.e. 8lb, 18lb, 22lb and/or 30lb?
You can use as light of a medicine ball as you have, but the maximum weight med ball you can use with the rebounder is a 35 lb med ball.
Besides medicine balls, will it rebound tennis balls or they are too light.
The trampoline should be good to use with lighter balls, such as tennis balls.
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.