You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
Women's Needle Bearing Barbell
The Valor Fitness OB-80W-NB Women’s Needle Bearing Olympic Bar was built and designed with durability and performance in mind. Measuring 79” in total length, the OB-80W-NB weighs 15 kg (33 lb) and has 2 high quality needle bearings and a bushing on each sleeve to ensure enhanced spin and rotation for improved performance and efficiency during Olympic weightlifting movements and other intense lifts while providing great whip action to enhance each lift.
Ideal for competitive weightlifting or at-home use.
Features and Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY WOMENS BARBELL: 15kg/33lb barbell constructed of steel for strength and durability during your workout! Features 165k PSI tensile strength with great whip. Built with high quality needle bearings and bushings and a pink protective rubber ring on collar.
- ENHANCED SPIN & ROTATION: 2 needle bearings and a brass bushings per sleeve ensure enhanced spin and superior rotations, allowing you to get under the bar quickly on Olympic lifts such as the snatch and clean & jerk without changing hand position, preventing injury.
- CHROME OLYMPIC SLEEVE: The OB-80W-NB features 13” of loadable sleeve length featuring fine grooves so your bumper plates won't slide during your workout! Sleeves have a 2" diameter to fit Olympic bumper plates.
- KNURLED: Medium knurl with dual knurl-free guide marks to ensure a strong, firm grip on the bar during heavy lifts. No center knurl. Holds weightlifting chalk well for enhanced grip, while the zinc coating of the bar also enhances grip.
- ADDITIONAL: 25mm diameter, measuring 80.5" in total length. Max weight load of 500 lb. Ideal for cross training Metcon's, WODs, as well as deadlift, bench press, squat, and powerlifting workouts, but you will see the biggest difference in the snatch and clean & jerk due to the greater spin and rotation!
The rotating sleeves allow the user to get under the bar quickly during Olympic weightlifting movements such as the snatch and clean & jerk without having to change hand position, which can lead to injury. The chrome Olympic sleeves, measuring 13” each, features a slightly etched steel finish to ensure plate sliding during lifts is kept to a minimum.
This 25 mm barbell features standard knurl with dual knurl-free guide marks to ensure a strong, firm grip on the bar during heavy lifts. With a tensile strength of 165,000 PSI and a recommended 500 lb maximum weight load, the Valor Fitness OB-80W-NB is the perfect women’s bar for home and light-commercial gyms.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)|
|OB-80W-NB||Women's Needle Bearing Olympic Bar||34||81||4||4|
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
If you are not pleased with your purchase from Valor Fitness, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. All returns must be in the same condition that you received them and must be in the original packaging. Apparel items are not accepted for return. Returned items will be evaluated upon arrival and may be subject to a restocking fee based on the condition of the item/packaging.
All refunds are processed to the card used to make the purchase and may take up to 3-5 days from when the return is accepted.
CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL RETURN SHIPPING CHARGES UNLESS:
- Unit is non-repairable as determined by Valor Fitness Customer Service Department.
- Customer received unit other than what he/she ordered.
We reserve the right to change the return policy at any time, and the return policy is based on a case-by-case basis depending on the situation & product.