The Valor Fitness EL-Ladder Adjustable Agility Training Ladder will incorporate speed, agility, footwork, and coordination training into your workout routine. The agility latter can help develop varying movement patterns by enhancing running skills, increasing body movement response time, improving balance and coordination, and increasing efficiency.
- PORTABLE- Stackable design to decrease footprint and easily stored in carry bag, allowing user to bring from one location to the next. Can be taken anywhere for a quick agility workout.
- ADJUSTABLE- Can be used as 2 separate 16. 5-foot ladders or attached in the middle using clips to create a single 33-foot ladder.
- STORAGE HANDLE- Ladder easily stacks to fit into storage handle when not in use. Storage handle also acts as a peg to secure the ladder if using on grass.
- RUNGS- Each separate 16. 5-foot section has 12 rungs measuring 16. 5 inches apart. 24 total rungs when ladder is connected. Each rung has 2 holes for option to secure ladder on grass with storage handle/peg.
- ADDITIONAL- Includes carry bag and storage handle. Perfect for coaches, teams, and athletes training to improve speed, agility, footwork, and coordination. Can be used on grass, pavement, or other surfaces.
The EL-Ladder has a stackable design to decrease the footprint and easily store it in the carry bag (included in purchase), making it easy to bring from one location to the next so you can train your agility skills almost anywhere. This ladder can be used as 2 separate ladders, measuring 16.5 feet each, or as a single 33-foot ladder that is attached with clips. Each separate section has 12 rungs measuring 16.5 inches apart. Each rung has 2 holes in the event the ladder is used on grass and the user wants to secure it to the ground, as the storage handle included in the purchase also acts as a peg and stakes the ladder to the ground. When not in use, the ladder can be stacked and stored in the storage handle for safe keeping. For longer wear and tear and protection, store the ladder in the carry bag after use. The Valor Fitness EL-Ladder is the perfect tool for any coach, team, or individual athlete training to improve speed, agility, footwork, and coordination.
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
||Agility Training Ladder
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.