Agility Training Ladder Features:
The Valor Fitness EL-Ladder Agility Ladder will incorporate speed, agility, footwork, and coordination training into your workout routine. The agility latter can help develop varying movement patterns by enhancing running skills, increasing body movement response time, improving balance and coordination, and increasing efficiency.
- PORTABLE: Stackable design to decrease footprint and easily stored in carry bag, allowing user to bring from one location to the next. Can be taken anywhere for a quick agility workout.
- ADJUSTABLE: Can be used as 2 separate 17.5-foot ladders or attached in the middle using clips to create a single 35-foot ladder.
- STORAGE HANDLE: Ladder easily stacks to fit into storage handle when not in use. Storage handle also acts as a peg to secure the ladder if using on grass.
- RUNGS: Each separate 17.5-foot section has 12 rungs measuring 16.5 inches apart. 24 total rungs when ladder is connected. Each rung has 2 holes for option to secure ladder on grass with storage handle/peg.
- ADDITIONAL: Includes carry bag and storage handle. Perfect for coaches, teams, and athletes training to improve speed, agility, footwork, and coordination. Can be used on grass, pavement, or other surfaces.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)|
|EL-Ladder||Agility Training Ladder||7||20||10||5|
The EL-Ladder has a stackable design to decrease the footprint and easily store it in the carry bag (included in purchase), making it easy to bring from one location to the next so you can train your agility skills almost anywhere. This ladder can be used as 2 separate ladders, measuring 17.5 feet each, or as a single 35-foot ladder that is attached with clips.
Each separate section has 12 rungs measuring 16.5 inches apart. Each rung has 2 holes in the event the ladder is used on grass and the user wants to secure it to the ground, as the storage handle included in the purchase also acts as a peg and stakes the ladder to the ground.
When not in use, the ladder can be stacked and stored in the storage handle for safe keeping. For longer wear and tear and protection, store the ladder in the carry bag after use. The Valor Fitness EL-Ladder is the perfect tool for any coach, team, or individual athlete training to improve speed, agility, footwork, and coordination.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.