The Valor Fitness DD-4 Adjustable Bench has maximum versatility, allowing you to incline to 7 positions including a flat, 20-degree decline position, and 90-degree upright position. The bench position allows you to perform a multiple array of exercises with your free weights to completely customize your workout. Move into the incline position and you start to focus on shoulders, arms and back. Drop down to the decline position and your core becomes the center of attention.
DD-4 Adjustable Bench Features & Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY GYM BENCH:Solid, reinforced, Steel frame for strength and stability in the bench. Tubing measures 2” x 2”.
- HIGH-DENSITY PADDING: Dual-layered padding can withstand intense stress. Back Pad measures 34” x 9.5” x 2.25”.
- ADJUSTABLE BENCH:Back pad adjusts in 7 different positions (-20 to 90 degrees) to meet your individual exercise needs, including a flat and decline position. Seat pad adjusts in 4 positions. Ankle rollers adjust in 4 positions.
- VERSATILE:This adjustable decline/incline bench can be used to perform dozens of different exercises including bench presses, bench dips, triceps extensions, hip thrusts, shoulder presses, chest presses, back foot elevated lunge, dumbbell rows, and more.
- CONTOURED SEAT:Allows user to comfortably set feet on the ground without putting pressure on the back of the knees.
- ANKLE ROLLERS: Adjustable leg support will hold legs in place for decline exercises/sit ups.
- ADDITIONAL:Meant for light commercial use. Max weight capacity 500 lb including user weight.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
|DD-4||Adjustable Utility Bench FID||68||50||20||8||63x23x18|
Designed with a wrap-around seat cushion for comfortable support behind the knees while in the decline position. The adjustable leg support will hold legs in place when doing decline exercises or sit ups. 4 base pads encased in rubber end caps protect the flooring in your home gym and add stability to your workouts.
This bench is meant for light-commercial use and is strong enough to support up to 500 lbs. including user weight.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.