You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
Stationary Upright Weight Bench
The Valor Fitness DG-1 Upright Bench is an ideal home gym workout bench. It features a heavy duty steel frame measuring 2.75” x 2” with a tripod base for stability. Designed with high-density, dual layered padding to withstand intense stress and pressure during exercise. Back pad measures 20” x 9.5” x 2.5”. Seat pad measures 12” x 9.5” x 2.55”. This stationary exercise bench is perfect for seated shoulder presses, bicep curls, and tricep extensions.
Features and Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY: Solid steel frame measuring 2.75” x 2” with a tripod base for stability throughout the frame. Rubber end/base caps encase each foot for added stability and prevent damage to gym flooring.
- HIGH-DENSITY PADDING: Designed with high-density, dual layered padding to withstand intense stress and pressure during exercise. Back pad measures 20” x 9.5” x 2.5”. Seat pad measures 12” x 9.5” x 2.5”.
- TAPERED SEAT: Tapered seat allows the user to sit comfortably and naturally without the seat pad getting in the way. Seat is 18.5” off the ground. Back pad designed with 3-degree tilt for an ergonomic upright position.
- VERSATILE: Perfect unit to perform several exercises such as seated shoulder press (both dumbbell or barbell), bicep curls, tricep extensions, and even lateral raises.
- FOOT SUPPORT: Knurled foot posts (7.5” each side) at the base of the unit allow for added support while lifting a heavier load.
- ADDITIONAL: Footprint measures 42” x 25.5” x 42”. Max weight load of 750 lb. Commercial grade.
DG-1 Upright Bench: Product Video
Additionally, a tapered seat allows the user to sit comfortably and naturally without the seat pad getting in the way while performing exercises such as shoulder presses, bicep curls, tricep extensions, and lateral raises. The back pad has been designed with a 3-degree tilt for a relaxed, upright position. Foot posts at the base of the unit, measuring 7.5” on each side, allow for added support while lifting a heavier load.
With a maximum weight load of 750 lb, the DG-1, Stationary Bench is the perfect fit for your gym allowing you to comfortably perform a variety of seated dumbbell exercises, as well as some barbell exercises such as barbell shoulder press or military press.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is the main difference between the DG-1 upright bench and the DG-2 upright bench? From the pictures, they look the same.
The DG-1 has a more dense, stronger pad and has knurled foot posts for more grip when in use. The frame is also slightly different shape. In terms of exercises, you can do the exact same things so no difference there.
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.