Stationary Upright Weight Bench
The Valor Fitness DG-1 Upright Bench is an ideal home gym workout bench. It features a heavy duty steel frame measuring 2.75” x 2” with a tripod base for stability. Designed with high-density, dual layered padding to withstand intense stress and pressure during exercise. Back pad measures 20” x 9.5” x 2.5”. Seat pad measures 12” x 9.5” x 2.55”. This stationary exercise bench is perfect for seated shoulder presses, bicep curls, and tricep extensions.
DG-1 Upright Bench Features & Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY: Solid steel frame measuring 2.75” x 2” with a tripod base for stability throughout the frame. Rubber end/base caps encase each foot for added stability and prevent damage to gym flooring.
- HIGH-DENSITY PADDING: Designed with high-density, dual layered padding to withstand intense stress and pressure during exercise. Back pad measures 20” x 9.5” x 2.5”. Seat pad measures 12” x 9.5” x 2.5”.
- TAPERED SEAT: Tapered seat allows the user to sit comfortably and naturally without the seat pad getting in the way. Seat is 18.5” off the ground. Back pad designed with 3-degree tilt for an ergonomic upright position.
- VERSATILE: Perfect unit to perform several exercises such as seated shoulder press (both dumbbell or barbell), bicep curls, tricep extensions, and even lateral raises.
- FOOT SUPPORT: Knurled foot posts (7.5” each side) at the base of the unit allow for added support while lifting a heavier load.
- ADDITIONAL: Footprint measures 42” x 25.5” x 42”. Max weight load of 750 lb. Commercial grade.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
Additionally, a tapered seat allows the user to sit comfortably and naturally without the seat pad getting in the way while performing exercises such as shoulder presses, bicep curls, tricep extensions, and lateral raises. The back pad has been designed with 3-degree tilt for a relaxed, upright position. Foot posts at the base of the unit, measuring 7.5” on each side, allow for added support while lifting a heavier load.
With a maximum weight load of 750 lb, the DG-1 Stationary Bench is the perfect fit for your gym allowing you to comfortably perform a variety of seated dumbbell exercises, as well as some barbell exercises such as barbell shoulder press or military press.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
What is the main difference between the DG-1 upright bench and the DG-2 upright bench? From the pictures, they look the same.
The DG-1 has a more dense, stronger pad and has knurled foot posts for more grip when in use. The frame is also slightly different shape. In terms of exercises, you can do the exact same things so no difference there.