This Valor Fitness BG-53 Wall Mounted Wall ball Rack features 3 brackets, 2 of which should be placed on the outside to ensure stability. The 3rd bracket can be positioned anywhere between the other 2 to maximize space on the bar in a way the user needs.
BG-53 Wall Mounted Wall Ball Rack Features & Benefits:
- A NEW WAY TO ORGANIZE YOUR GYM: Discover a new and improved way to organize your home gym. No more clutter and scattered fitness balls. Place your medicine balls on this rack and feel the satisfaction of a neat, clean home gym. Also helps keep gym and exercise balls cleaner with reduced dust and dirt.
- PERFECT SPACE SAVER: Free up your gym floor and allow more space for your workouts. This is the perfect solution and a permanent home for the wall balls, medicine balls, and slam balls that take up space on the gym floor. Keeps wall balls, medicine balls, or slam balls in a confined space.
- STURDY SUPPORT: This rack is more than durable as it can hold the heaviest of exercise balls with a max weight load 250 lb! Constructed of heavy-duty steel with a powder coat finish for strength and durability.
- ADJUST IT TO YOUR PREFERENCE: This rack has 5 positions to accommodate all different exercise ball sizes. Middle bracket can be positioned at different points on the rack to maximize space on the bar.
- SIZE & ADDITIONAL INFO: Measures 16.25” front to back, and 103” wide to accommodate a high number of exercise balls. Easy to put together. Support poles are locked into place with fixed rings (6 total). Ships in one box.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
|BG-53||Wall mount ball holder||25||28||8||5||16.25x103x6|
Each bracket features 5 positions in which the support poles can be placed to perfectly accommodate the exact size of the exercise balls users wish to store on the BG-53.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Can sections of the bars be omitted to shorten the overall length of the rack from the full 103"?
Yes - the BG-53 includes 6 individual support poles, so if you eliminate 2 of those and use 4 you can shorten it to meet your needs as long as you use the correct ones that connect to each other. We would still recommend using all 3 fixed support brackets for maximum stability, but if you were to shorten the rack so you only use 4 poles instead of 6 you will still have the utmost integrity. Please note, however, the unit is sold with 6 poles so we can't remove those from your order ahead of time and it will still be the full price of the unit.