You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
Wall Mounted Exercise Ball Rack
Finally, a storage rack that can accommodate all your exercise equipment. With the Wall Ball Storage Rack, you'll be able to more effectively organize and store all of your fitness gear in one place. It clamps securely to the wall for stability and is a space-saver too!
Features and Benefits:
- A NEW WAY TO ORGANIZE YOUR GYM: Discover a new and improved way to organize your home gym. No more clutter and scattered fitness balls. Place your medicine balls on this rack and feel the satisfaction of a neat, clean home gym. Also helps keep gym and exercise balls cleaner with reduced dust and dirt.
- PERFECT SPACE SAVER: Free up your gym floor and allow more space for your workouts. This is the perfect solution and a permanent home for the wall balls, medicine balls, and slam balls that take up space on the gym floor. Keeps wall balls, medicine balls, or slam balls in a confined space.
- STURDY SUPPORT: This rack is more than durable as it can hold the heaviest of exercise balls with a max weight load 250 lb! Constructed of heavy-duty steel with a powder coat finish for strength and durability.
- ADJUST IT TO YOUR PREFERENCE: This rack has 5 positions to accommodate all different exercise ball sizes. Middle bracket can be positioned at different points on the rack to maximize space on the bar.
- SIZE & ADDITIONAL INFO: Measures 16.25” front to back, and 103” wide to accommodate a high number of exercise balls. Easy to put together. Support poles are locked into place with fixed rings (6 total). Ships in one box.
Each bracket features 5 positions in which the support poles can be placed to perfectly accommodate the exact size of the exercise balls users wish to store on the BG-53.
Get rid of all the clutter in your gym! The BG-53, Wall Ball Storage Rack is the perfect way to organize and store your wall balls, medicine balls, slam balls, and basketballs. Not only does it make everything look more presentable, but it also offers quick and easy access to whatever you need.
This Exercise Ball Storage Rack is adjustable and features 3 brackets, 2 of which should be placed on the outside to ensure stability. The 3rd bracket can be positioned anywhere between the other 2 to maximize space on the bar in a way the user needs.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
|BG-53||Wall mount ball holder||25||28||8||5||16.25x103x6|
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can sections of the bars be omitted to shorten the overall length of the rack from the full 103"?
Yes - the BG-53 includes 6 individual support poles, so if you eliminate 2 of those and use 4 you can shorten it to meet your needs as long as you use the correct ones that connect to each other. We would still recommend using all 3 fixed support brackets for maximum stability, but if you were to shorten the rack so you only use 4 poles instead of 6 you will still have the utmost integrity. Please note, however, the unit is sold with 6 poles so we can't remove those from your order ahead of time and it will still be the full price of the unit.
What lengths can this rack support? I understand with 6 poles it is 103” long. How long is it with 4 poles as you suggest in your other answer? Are there other configurations that allows other lengths and what are those? Thanks!
With 4 poles being used it would be 69" long. You could also just use two poles if you wanted which is 33 1/2" long. If using 4 to 6 poles I would utilize all three fixed supports to the wall for added support.
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
*Returns must be sent back with-in 14 days of when the labels were provided. Returns sent back outside this window will automatically be subjected to a 25% restocking fee which will be deducted from the refund.*
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.
Is the item you are looking at out of stock? Sign up to be notified when it is available for purchase![nerdy-form:16219]