The Valor Fitness RXM Medicine Balls are the perfect addition to any home or commercial gym where users want to mix up their routine with an alternative to free weights. Constructed with a dense, durable rubber with a textured pattern finish, these high-quality and heavy-duty medicine balls can withstand constant use and pressure over time and will not puncture or burst.
Medicine Balls Features:
- SIMPLE YET EFFECTIVE- Using a medicine ball is one of the most effective ways to tone and build core strength! Use this weight ball for a safe, simple, and effective core and ab workout!
- SWEAT RESISTANT TEXTURED SURFACE- This medicine ball features a non-slip rubber, textured pattern finish for superior grip! No need for chalk or weight lifting gloves for an efficient home workout with this handheld exercise ball.
- VERSATILE CORE TRAINER- Great tool for balance, coordination, and strength exercise! Use the weighted exercise ball for Russian twists, mountain climbers, push ups, and numerous other core workouts! Use with RX-T2 Med Ball Trampoline (sold separately).
- PERFECT FOR ALL USERS- Offers excellent functionality for the novice, fitness professional, and the like! Use our exercise balls as an alternative to free weights to develop a strong core, build muscle, and get a challenging total body workout!
- HAVE CONFIDENCE IN YOUR WORKOUT BALL- Our medicine balls are constructed with a dense, durable, professional-grade rubber to ensure it will withstand your most rigorous workout! Note: NOT meant to be used as a slam ball.
Multiple Sizes Available
Available as low as 3 pounds up to 25 pounds, find the right sized med ball just for you! Each of these weighted exercise balls is color-coded to easily identify the weight you need, with clear, bold white font to indicate the size.
- 3 lb - yellow
- 6 lb - green
- 9 lb - orange
- 12 lb - red
- 15 lb - purple
- 20 lb - blue
- 25 lb - gray
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
|RXM-3||3 lb Med Ball||3||8||8||8||7.5" diameter|
|RXM-6||6 lb Med Ball||7||10||10||10||9" diameter|
|RXM-9||9 lb Med Ball||9||9||9||9||9" diameter|
|RXM-12||12 lb Med Ball||13||12||12||12||11" diameter|
|RXM-15||15 lb Med Ball||16||12||12||12||11" diameter|
|RXM-20||20 lb Med Ball||21||12||12||12||11" diameter|
|RXM-25||25 lb Med Ball||25||13||13||13||11.25" diameter|
The textured surface provides a firm grip, so users can easily grasp the ball and efficiently complete their workout even with extremely sweaty hands. Ideal for balance, coordination, and strength exercises, the RXM Medicine Balls can be used for numerous exercises such as Russian twists, mountain climbers, push-ups, as well as many partner workouts and side throws in conjunction with the Valor Fitness RX-T2 Med Ball Rebound Trampoline (sold separately).
Please note that these Medicine Balls are not designed to be used as a slam ball. Offering excellent functionality for both the novice and fitness professional, the RXM Medicine Balls are available in 3 lb, 6 lb, 9 lb, 12 lb, 15 lb, 20 lb, and 25 lb – each weight is color-coded for quick identification to easily transition during workouts.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.