You have no items in your shopping cart.
Wall Ball for Full Body Workout and Strength Exercise
Intensify your workout with Valor's Wall Balls! This awesome addition to any home or light-commercial gym, is great for strength and conditioning exercises. You can even use them for core workouts or stretching. We offer a variety of different balls to suit your fitness needs and budget: from our basic 6-pound ball, all the way to our 25-pound ball.
Features and Benefits:
- HIGH QUALITY: Wall ball/med ball constructed of high-quality durable vinyl, double stitched with reinforced seams. Nylon inner construction.
- CROSS TRAINING ESSENTIAL: Perfect addition for any home, box, studio, or light-commercial gym geared towards cross training and many other similar methods of training.
- VERSATILE: Wall ball/med ball can be used for wall balls, side throws, ab crunches, and carried on a run to add intensity to cardio workouts. Also used as a medicine ball.
- EASY IDENTIFICATION: Color coded and weight is screen printed on the front to easily identify the weight during workouts.
- ADDITIONAL: Includes a durable loop on both sides of the stitching for easy storage, picking up, or as a grip during workouts. Not meant to be used as a slam ball.
The primary uses for the WB Wall Balls are – you guessed it – wall balls, but they can also be used for side throws against a wall, for ab crunches, or they can be carried on a run for increased intensity to basic cardio workouts.
For wall balls, hold the ball at chest level with your feet shoulder-width apart, and shoulders back. With your elbows under the ball, descend into a squat with your weight over your heels. Drive upwards with your back straight, engage your hips, and throw the ball vertically into the wall. Catch it on the rebound and descend back into the squat to repeat repetitions. As you become more advanced, you will be able to cycle the repetitions by descending into the squat as you catch the rebound.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)|
|WB-6||6 lb Wall Ball||6||14||14||14|
|WB-8||8 lb Wall Ball||8||14||14||14|
|WB-10||10 lb Wall Ball||10||14||14||14|
|WB-12||12 lb Wall Ball||12||14||14||14|
|WB-14||14 lb Wall Ball||14||14||14||14|
|WB-16||16 lb Wall Ball||16||14||14||14|
|WB-20||20 lb Wall Ball||20||14||14||14|
|WB-25||25 lb Wall Ball||25||14||14||14|
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.