You have no items in your shopping cart.
Premium Cast-Iron Kettlebells
Kettlebells are a great tool to reach your fitness goals. Whether it be building strength or serious mass, or simply to improve your functional fitness and conditioning.
Available in 10-70lbs. Ideal for home and commercial gym use.
Features and Benefits:
- GET FIT WITH YOUR KETTLEBELL: Our kettlebells will take your strength & conditioning to the next level! Use these kettle bells for a workout by doing swings, deadlifts, squats, snatches, get ups, and many other muscle building exercises!
- SUPERIOR GRIP & ROTATION: These premium kettlebells feature a powder coat finish to enhance your grip for efficient weight training, while allowing smooth rotation for kettlebell swings or when transferring to an overhead position such as the snatch!
- HEAVY-DUTY CAST IRON BUILD: Each kettlebell is constructed of high-quality cast iron with a powder coat finish that enhances your grip during your kettlebell strength training! No weld for maximum strength and durability, holds chalk well for more grip.
- COLORED BANDS FOR IDENTIFICATION: Color-coded band on handles, with the weight listed in pound (lbs) and kilogram (kg) markings, easily identify the kettlebell you need for your workout!
- BUILD YOUR OWN KETTLEBELL SET: Pick & choose your weights for the ultimate kettlebells set! The sharp look coupled with the flat-bottom of the kettlebells will give you an organized set to go along with your favorite kettlebell rack.
Premium Kettlebell: Product Video
The use of kettlebells in your training can substitute for dumbbells or barbells, and they can provide training for numerous muscle groups at a time with movements such as kettlebell swings or Turkish get-ups. These premium kettlebell weights can also be used for deadlifts, squats (in the front rack position), snatches, and carries. Implementing kettlebells in your programming can be a beneficial way to improve your overall fitness and health while providing a challenging workout.
Whether you are a coach looking to challenge your athletes' strength and cardio abilities, or an individual trying to improve multiple aspects of your training regimen, the Valor Fitness Premium Cast Iron Kettlebells are the solution for you. Constructed of heavy-duty cast iron with a matte black powder coat finish, these uniquely shaped weights are both the competition and commercial kettlebells you have been looking for. Kettlebells are a great tool to hit your fitness goals, whether it be building strength or serious mass, or simply improving your functional fitness and conditioning.
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Where are Valor Fitness kettlebells (25lb) made?
The PKB kettlebells are constructed of high-quality cast iron with a powder coat finish.
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.