Premium Cast-Iron KettlebellsKettlebells are a great tool to reach your fitness goals. Whether it be building strength or serious mass, or simply to improve your functional fitness and conditioning. The use of kettlebells in your training can substitute dumbbells or barbells, and they can provide training for numerous muscle groups at a time with movements such as kettlebell swings or Turkish get-ups.
10-70lb Premium Kettlebell Features & Benefits:
- GET FIT WITH YOUR KETTLEBELL: Our kettlebells will take your strength & conditioning to the next level! Use these kettle bells for a workout by doing swings, deadlifts, squats, snatches, get ups, and many other muscle building exercises!
- SUPERIOR GRIP & ROTATION: These premium kettlebells feature a powder coat finish to enhance your grip for efficient weight training, while allowing smooth rotation for kettlebell swings or when transferring to an overhead position such as the snatch!
- HEAVY-DUTY CAST IRON BUILD: Each kettlebell is constructed of high-quality cast iron with a powder coat finish that enhances your grip during your kettle bell strength training! No weld for maximum strength & durability, holds chalk well for more grip.
- COLORED BANDS FOR IDENTIFICATION: Color-coded band on handles, with the weight listed in pound (lbs) and kilogram (kg) markings, easily identify the kettlebell you need for your workout!
- BUILD YOUR OWN KETTLEBELL SET: Pick & choose your weights for the ultimate kettlebells set! The sharp look coupled with the flat-bottom of the kettlebells will give you an organized set to go along with your favorite kettlebell rack.
Whether you are a coach looking to challenge your athletes' strength and cardio abilities, or an individual trying to improve multiple aspects of your training regimen, the Valor Fitness Premium Cast Iron Kettlebells are the solution for you. Constructed of heavy-duty cast iron with a matte black powder coat finish, these uniquely shaped weights are both the competition and commercial kettlebell you have been looking for. Kettlebells are a great tool to hit your fitness goals, whether it be building strength or serious mass, or simply to improve your functional fitness and conditioning.
The use of kettlebells in your training can substitute for dumbbells or barbells, and they can provide training for numerous muscle groups at a time with movements such as kettlebell swings or Turkish get-ups. These premium kettlebell weights can also be used for deadlifts, squats (in the front rack position), snatches, and carries. Implementing kettlebells in your programming can be a beneficial way to improve your overall fitness and health while providing a challenging workout.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.