You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
Sawtooth Squat Rack
The Valor Fitness BD-19 Sawtooth Squat Rack is ideal for squat movements as well as in conjunction with a utility bench for flat, incline, and decline bench press movements.
Features and Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY: This sawtooth barbell rack is constructed of 2” x 2” 12-gauge steel for strength and durability. Each foot encased with rubber plates for added safety, stability, and floor protection.
- VERSATILE: Can be used as a bench press rack or squat rack. Includes 9 height adjustments 6” apart to meet the needs of multiple users. Great for back squats, front squats, barbell lunges, bench press, incline bench press and many more.
- SAFETY CATCHES: 12” adjustable safety catches can be placed on the unit for added safety in the instance you are unable to complete the lift.
- STORAGE PEGS: 4 Olympic plate storage pegs on the sides of the unit for an organized home gym. When plates are stored on the pegs, the unit becomes an even more stable squat machine. Each peg measures 8”.
- ADDITIONAL: 43.5” of inside working space. Max weight load of 600 lb. Warranty, 3-year frame and 1-year hardware. Arrives in 2 separate boxes.
Sawtooth Squat Rack, BD-19: Product Video
This versatile rack has 9 sawtooth height adjustments, measuring 6” apart making it a great addition to any home gym with single or multiple users. Purchase of the BD-19 also includes 2 adjustable safety catches, measuring 12” each, that can be adjusted in 8 different positions and provide additional safety to the user in the event the lift cannot be completed.
If you are also looking to keep your home gym clean and organized, the BD-19 has 4 Olympic plate storage pegs to easily store your Olympic plates. When the storage pegs are loaded, this already stable unit becomes even more stable.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
|BD-19||Sawtooth Squat Rack (box 1)||67||57||17||7||63.5x45.5x72|
|Sawtooth Squat Rack (box 2)||67||64||7||6||63.5x45.5x72|
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What’s the height of the sawtooth rack ? I really want to buy it . But I’m 6’4 . Just want to make sure I don’t have to bend to low to rack it when I’m squatting.
The rack is 72" high with 9 adjustment hooks that are 6" apart. Your top hook is around 66" high.
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.