The Valor Fitness BD-19 Sawtooth Rack is ideal for squat movements as well as in conjunction with a utility bench for flat, incline, and decline bench press movements. With 43.5” inches of inside working space, this unit is constructed of 2” x 2” 12-gauge steel to demonstrate superior strength and durability.
- HEAVY DUTY- This sawtooth barbell rack is constructed of 2” x 2” 12-gauge steel for strength and durability. Each foot encased with rubber plates for added safety, stability, and floor protection.
- VERSATILE- Can be used as a bench press rack or squat rack. Includes 9 height adjustments 6” apart to meet the needs of multiple users. Great for back squats, front squats, barbell lunges, bench press, incline bench press and many more.
- SAFETY CATCHES- 12” adjustable safety catches can be placed on the unit for added safety in the instance you are unable to complete the lift.
- STORAGE PEGS- 4 Olympic plate storage pegs on the sides of the unit for an organized home gym. When plates are stored on the pegs, the unit becomes an even more stable squat machine. Each peg measures 8”.
- ADDITIONAL- 43.5” of inside working space. Max weight load of 600 lb. Warranty, 3-year frame and 1-year hardware. Arrives in 2 separate boxes.
The BD-19 has 4 feet for stability, with each foot encased with a rubber plate for further safety and stability while also protecting your floor from damage. This versatile rack has 9 sawtooth height adjustments, measuring 6” apart making it a great addition to any home gym with single or multiple users. Purchase of the BD-19 also includes 2 adjustable safety catches, measuring 12” each, that can be adjusted in 8 different positions and provide additional safety to the user in the event the lift can not be completed.
If you are also looking to keep your home gym clean and organized, the BD-19 has 4 Olympic plate storage pegs (2 on each side measuring 8” each) to easily store your Olympic plates. When the storage pegs are loaded, this already stable unit becomes even more stable. With a maximum weight load of 600 lb, the BD-19 Sawtooth Rack for Squats and Bench Press will bring versatility to your gym and help you meet your fitness goals.
||Shipping Weight (lbs)
||Box Length (in)
||Box Width (in)
||Box Height (in)
||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)
||Sawtooth Squat Rack (box 1)
||Sawtooth Squat Rack (box 2)
The Valor Fitness Warranty covers all products for intended use only. Any misuse of or modifications made to Valor Fitness products will void your warranty. If you encounter a problem, give us a call at (727) 895-9525 or email us at info@ValorFitness.com, and we will gladly take care of you.
Bars: 3-year warranty under use with specified weight load guidelines as outlined in the product listing and under proper use- see notes below. *Note: Under normal use (bench press, deadlifts, squats, etc.) the Olympic bars will last years. Recently, with the growth in the Cross Training industry, workouts involve dropping the bars repetitively. Bars with a bolted end (as opposed to a bearing) are not meant to be dropped, as the bolt will eventually un-thread.
- Bumper Plates 2-year warranty under normal use. *Note: 10 and 15 lb bumper plates are NOT designed or intended to be dropped on the bar without any additional weight plates. Product testing and development has shown that by dropping an Olympic Bar while using only 10 or 15 lb plates can result in damage and compromise the integrity of the plate. Using at least a 25 lb plate in conjunction with the 10 or 15 lb plates will prevent this damage. Furthermore, Valor Fitness warranty does not cover damage to the 10 or 15 lb plates caused by this improper use nor damage to plates caused by resting the bar on the floor using only 10 or 15 lb plates, which can result in similar damage.
- Olympic Plates: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage from substituting Olympic plates as bumper plates, nor does warranty cover damage caused by dropping or slamming plates.
- Racks/RIGS: 3-year frame, 1-year hardware.
- Chin Up Bars: 5-year warranty under normal use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by exposure to the elements (rust, etc.).
- Fitness Machines: 3-year frame, 2-year pad, 2-year cable, 1-year pulley, 1-year popper pin, 1-year hardware.
- Kettlebells: 3-year warranty under normal, intended use. Warranty does not cover damage caused by dropping or throwing.
- Lifting Chains / Collars: 5-year warranty.
- Misc. Items: 1-year warranty on all items not specified herein. Warranty covers defects in manufacturing. Warranty does not cover any misuse of products.
Valor Fitness warranty may require the item to be returned to Valor Fitness at the owner’s expense for inspection. Images of damage to products may be required to be emailed to us prior to issuing a return authorization. Warranty issued to the original purchaser only – nontransferable. Proof of purchase may be required for warranty claims. Valor Fitness retains the right to inspect the item(s) and determine the best method to make our customer whole, either by replacing the item(s) with an exact or similar item(s), or partial or full refund. All warranty claims must be made within the specified period as noted.
Warranty terms are specified above and begin from date of purchase to the original purchaser only, nontransferable. Any claim made during this warranty period does not extend the warranty. In other words, a new warranty period does not start over again once a product has been repaired or replaced. The original warranty period still stands and will expire as stated above.
Please call (727) 895-9525 to make a warranty claim. Customers may also email Valor Fitness at info@ValorFitness.com. This warranty is intended to supersede any previous warranty either written or implied by all third parties or Valor Athletics Inc.