Pull Up Bar
The Valor Fitness Multi Mount Pull Up Bar is perfect addition to a garage or home gym. The CHN-Multi has been constructed from heavy-duty Steel and powder coated to prevent rust or damage over time and is strong enough to hold up to 300 lbs. if mounted correctly to a cement surface.
CHN-Multi, Multi Grip Wall and Ceiling Mount Pull Up Bar Features & Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY PULL UP BAR: This multi grip pullup station is constructed of steel with a powder coated, matte black finish to prevent rust and damage over time. Strong enough to hold up to 300 lb of user weight! Best used if mounted correctly to a cement wall or ceiling.
- MULTIPLE GRIP OPTIONS: Features multiple hand positions allowing you to target a variety of muscles in your upper body to maximize your workout and see results faster! Grips include standard pull ups and chin ups, neutral close grip and neutral wide grip, and an angled position to mix up your workout even more!
- 2 MOUNT POSITIONS: The unique construction of this pullup/chin up bar gives you the option to mount the bar to either the wall or ceiling to save space in your home gym. Mount to cement wall or ceiling to safely hold the max body weight.
- KNURLED GRIPS: The textured, knurled grip handles provide a comfortable and firm grip on the pullup bar to prevent slipping during your pullup workout.
- ADDITIONAL: Measures 21” (L) x 44” (W) x 18” (H) in wall mount position (extends 21” from wall), and 10.5” (L) x 44” (W) x 23.25” (H) in ceiling mounted position (hanging 23.25" from ceiling). Commercial grade pullup bar. Mounting hardware included.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
|CHN-Multi||Multi Grip Wall/Ceiling Pull Up Bar||35||45||14||10||21x44x18|
This product offers 6 unique grip positions to offer the option of performing a variety of pull-ups to focus on different muscle groups and meet fitness goals faster. Grip handles have been knurled/textured to provide a comfortable and strong grip on the handles to prevent slipping.
What makes this pull up bar superior to others on the market is the ability to mount to either the wall or ceiling to save space. Please note that the CHN-Multi should be mounted to cement for safety and to hold max weight capacity.
This product is commercial grade and weighs 41 pounds. The purchase includes hardware to mount the pull up bar. Footprint measures 21” (L) x 44” (W) x 18” (H) when mounted to the wall and 10.5” (L) x 44” (W) x 23.25” (H) when mounted to the ceiling. Commercial grade. 3-year warranty.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
What is the measurement between the two wall mounts? I want to place this on my wall, but the studs are 16 inches apart.
On center, the wall mounts are 24 inches (2ft) apart.
What is the height of the bracket (with the 2 bolt holes) that mounts to the wall. It doesn’t seem to be specified in the description or diagrams/pictures.
The bracket measures 10.5” in length when mounted to the wall.