You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
Multi Grip Pull Up Bar
The Valor Fitness Multi Mount Pull Up Bar is perfect addition to a garage or home gym. The CHN-Multi has been constructed from heavy-duty Steel and powder coated to prevent rust or damage over time and is strong enough to hold up to 300 lbs. if mounted correctly to a cement surface.
Features and Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY PULL UP BAR: This multi grip pullup station is constructed of steel with a powder coated, matte black finish to prevent rust and damage over time. Strong enough to hold up to 300 lb of user weight! Best used if mounted correctly to a cement wall or ceiling.
- MULTIPLE GRIP OPTIONS: Features multiple hand positions allowing you to target a variety of muscles in your upper body to maximize your workout and see results faster! Grips include standard pull ups and chin ups, neutral close grip and neutral wide grip, and an angled position to mix up your workout even more!
- 2 MOUNT POSITIONS: The unique construction of this pullup/chin up bar gives you the option to mount the bar to either the wall or ceiling to save space in your home gym. Mount to cement wall or ceiling to safely hold the max body weight.
- KNURLED GRIPS: The textured, knurled grip handles provide a comfortable and firm grip on the pullup bar to prevent slipping during your pullup workout.
- ADDITIONAL: Measures 21” (L) x 44” (W) x 18” (H) in wall mount position (extends 21” from wall), and 10.5” (L) x 44” (W) x 23.25” (H) in ceiling mounted position (hanging 23.25" from ceiling). Commercial grade pullup bar. Mounting hardware included.
What makes this pull up bar superior to others on the market is the ability to mount to either the wall or ceiling to save space. Please note that the CHN-Multi should be mounted to cement for safety and to hold max weight capacity.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)||Assembled Dimensions (LxWxH in inches)|
|CHN-Multi||Multi Grip Wall/Ceiling Pull Up Bar||35||45||14||10||21x44x18|
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can I mount on a regular wall with wood studs or can only be mounted on a cement wall? Only looking to support about 200 lbs. Thanks.
You can mount to either, just use proper moutning hardware went mounting into wood studs or cement walls.
What is the measurement between the two wall mounts? I want to place this on my wall, but the studs are 16 inches apart.
On center, the wall mounts are 24 inches (2ft) apart.
What is the height of the bracket (with the 2 bolt holes) that mounts to the wall. It doesn’t seem to be specified in the description or diagrams/pictures.
The bracket measures 10.5” in length when mounted to the wall.
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.