You have no items in your shopping cart.
Shipping Included In Price
Flying Pull Up Bar for Valor RIGs
If you are looking to customize your Valor Fitness RIG, then the RG-16 Flying Pull-Up Bar is the perfect addition! Constructed of 11-gauge steel, the RG-16 includes 4 evenly spaced pull-up bars secured between 2 beams at a 45-degree angle.
The RG-16 Pull-Up Bar extends horizontally and attaches to the side of the rack (not the front).
Features and Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY: Constructed of 11-gauge steel with a matte black powder coat finish that holds chalk well and helps users maintain a firm grip during use.
- INCLINING PULL UP BARS: Includes 4 evenly spaced inclining pull-up bars which are secured between 2 beams at a 45-degree angle.
- GREATER DEMAND: Creates a challenging pull-up ladder for even the most conditioned athletes by putting more demand on muscles while developing explosive power, hand-eye coordination, and strength.
- VERSATILE: Users can progress with kipping pull-ups or become more explosive with their pull-ups by using the unit as an incline monkey bar.
- ADDITIONAL: Extends 31” horizontally from RIG. Meant specifically for use with Valor Fitness RIGs. All Valor Fitness accessories and attachments are meant for use with Valor Fitness products only.
Each pull-up bar is on a gradual incline, with the entire attachment extending only 31” horizontally from the RIG. This attachment creates a challenging pull-up ladder, requiring more muscle recruitment and developing explosive power, hand-eye coordination, and strength.
Like all other Valor Fitness RIG attachments, the RG-16 is designed specifically for use with Valor Fitness RIGs.
|SKU||Product Name||Shipping Weight (lbs)||Box Length (in)||Box Width (in)||Box Height (in)|
|RG-16||Flying Pull-Up Bar||97||45||23||6|
Some of our most asked questions.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is the length of the bars? I need to make sure it will fit my rig.
The RG-16 is 48 1/8" x 21 1/4" with the mounting brackets. The bars themselves are 42" long and 8 1/2" apart from eachother.
Is this not designed for wall mount? What is the space between the bolt holes?
Thanks for your question! This can be mounted to the wall but keep in mind it will be very tight to use the lower bars when mounted to the wall – it was designed to be used with our RIGs. The bolt holes are 5 inches apart.
At Valor Fitness, we take pride in our customer service and our products. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 30 days of receipt. (Please click HERE for our Return Request Form)
Customers are responsible for return shipping costs, unless deemed by Valor Fitness staff. Returns are subject to return shipping and/or restocking fees. Any parts missing from the return will result in additional fees. Any return shipping and additional fees will be deducted from your refund.
*Returns must be sent back with-in 14 days of when the labels were provided. Returns sent back outside this window will automatically be subjected to a 25% restocking fee which will be deducted from the refund.*
All returns must be new and in unused condition with original packaging.
Items not eligible for returns or exchanges:
- Final Sale Items
Customers are responsible for ensuring that boxes are packaged and taped to be suitable for return transit.
Returned items will be inspected upon arrival to ensure the product is in new condition and not missing any parts.
Refunds will be applied directly to the card used at time of purchase. There is no exception. Please allow the bank 5 to 7 business days for the refund to process once the item is received.
Is the item you are looking at out of stock? Sign up to be notified when it is available for purchase![nerdy-form:16219]